Fishing Forum  Fishing Regs  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: «« < 3 4 5   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> SSIC Jan. 15-18 Awesome!
FatRap
Posted: Feb 07, 2018 - 11:20 am

World Record Trout
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1282

QUOTE (JayRay @ Feb 06, 2018 - 07:29 pm)
QUOTE (Longshank @ Jan 29, 2018 - 12:53 pm)
QUOTE (FatRap @ Jan 29, 2018 - 09:12 am)
QUOTE (JayRay @ Jan 28, 2018 - 08:01 pm)
Great report Shank!!!
Congrats on the pb walleye. That's a monster!!! Your report has got me all geeked up but unfortunately we are not heading up until end of February this year due to scheduling conflicts.

Glad to hear you had a great trip thanks for sharing!

Hey JayRay, long time since we have seen a post from you. Good to see you are still around

Ditto on that Jayray Was beginning to get concerned about you as your absence was noted and I know how much you love the Nip

Good to see you back

Hey guys. I'm still around. Just been really tied down with a new position at work and also am now coaching my daughter's travel volleyball team. Leaves me little leisure time but of course I've set aside February.22-25 to get away with the crew for our annual fishing escape from reality at Anglers Haven.

You can bet I'll report with plenty of pictures when we get back

Gotta hate when life gets in the way of fishing

Good to hear all is well, good luck to you and your crew on your upcoming trip to the Nip, will watch for your report

Tight lines buddy

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: «« < 3 4 5  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Lake Nipissing
Fishing forum for Lake Nipissing & Area. Fishing for walleye/pickerel, muskie, pike, bass, perch, crappie and more. Local Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Tactics, Discussions & More. Northern Ontario Fishing at it's Best!

Marketplace