Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Nipissing ice bungalows
past.the.cast.mike
Posted: Feb 05, 2018 - 07:05 pm

Smolt Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 6154

Hey guys, I want to hear some reviews on the operators who offer ice bungalows and which ones you think are the best. I used to fish Nipissing a lot several years back but I brought my sled and portable hut. The fishing was great and we always got good numbers of walleye. I would like to rent a bungalow and go back to basics for a weekend with some family members and just relax as opposed to running and gunning like I do on the lakes I frequent in my area. Let me know what you guys think!
Thanks

PMEmail Poster
Fishchaser67
Posted: Feb 05, 2018 - 07:16 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 4782

In the tool bar ( ice hut rentals ) you can see pics and what they have to offer
In some of the past posts there are alot of past trips with reports on how they made out and there opinion about the operator..tight lines ...

PMEmail Poster
bow slayer
Posted: Feb 06, 2018 - 10:08 am

Fry

Member No.: 15240

south shore ,been going for a few years now,great service,great huts,no complaints,keeps you on the fish

PMEmail Poster
fishfearus
Posted: Feb 06, 2018 - 11:16 am

Egg

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 13852

chalkleys sandy bay, great service good huts, big warm cottages. we were up last week caught about 30 walleyes 3 keepers dozen jumbos.
thanks ralph and jeff

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Lake Nipissing
Fishing forum for Lake Nipissing & Area. Fishing for walleye/pickerel, muskie, pike, bass, perch, crappie and more. Local Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Tactics, Discussions & More. Northern Ontario Fishing at it's Best!

Marketplace