Fishing Forum  Fishing Regs  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: «« < 2 3 4   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Favourite Snacks on Your Boat?, What powers YOU while you fish?
RCRward
Posted: May 14, 2018 - 10:26 am

Trophy Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 9845

QUOTE (BlackCrowe13 @ Apr 30, 2018 - 07:22 pm)
QUOTE (RCRward @ Apr 30, 2018 - 02:33 pm)
This list used to just be a tin of SKOAL straight long cut and a litre of water. Now I take a couple nature valley bars and some jerky. I also like to have some hard candy like jolly ranchers or wine gums.

I miss that SKOAL though. like a lot.

Ahhh, having he Skoal is a must on my boat at all times. The price is ridiculous for a can now... $24 bux last fall when I bought the last can of the season.

I really miss the Cherry Skoal more than anything! Since Ontario is a nanny state, its been banned.

If anyone is hitting the US and has the space to bring me home a log of cherry, Id be very grateful!

I had quite the stash of skoal after my last tour in Afghanistan in 2010. they were sold there at $1.50 a tin so I brought home about 100 tins. I managed to stretch that out for about a year. It was a shock when I went to buy some at the store and they wanted over 20 dollars. That's when I quit.

PM
landonfish
Posted: May 17, 2018 - 07:20 am

Parr Trout

Member No.: 5784

Blood Sweat and determination ---- LOL

Just kidding usually sandos ahah, We were ice fishing this past season and my buddy brought out these "Tuna Sandos" and all i wanted to do was eat this thing. Sure enough anytime my lips touched the dam thing one of my two lines or both would be doubling down the hole lol. All in all i think it took me an hour plus to eat this darn sando and ice about 12-15 fish in that span.. man o man what a sando lol

PMEmail Poster
eddyc01
Posted: Jun 01, 2018 - 09:29 am

Egg

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 15822

KFC

PMEmail Poster
Ice
Posted: Jun 01, 2018 - 05:08 pm

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 7713

I take my coffee in the morning and donut and I am good to go for the day. I am there to fish not eat. lol

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: «« < 2 3 4  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Lake Simcoe
Fishing forum for Lake Simcoe & Area. Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Discussions & More. Featuring Ice Hut Rentals, Accommodations, Bait & Tackle shops, Marinas and Fishing Guides. The best fishing in Simcoe County!

Marketplace