Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Humminbird Fishfinder problem, Fishfinder troubleshooting diagnosed
1madcrappies
Posted: May 29, 2018 - 08:28 am

Lunker Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 2297

Last year I purchase 2 Humminbird Fish Finder everything was working flawless but this year taking it out to the lake one of them didn't work GPS on the unit still works 2D sonar side image and down image just black screen I know it's not the connection because I didn't change anything from last year and the worst thing is I'm past 16 days pass from my warranty now its gonna cost me almost more then $200 something usd to send it in to have them check it out and they say its not guarantee I might of only took this unit out not more than 10 the unit's pretty much brand new I'm just curious to know if this happened to anybody and if there's a Fast Fix or somebody in Canada or the GTA that fix sonar units thanks in advance

PMEmail Poster
Ice
Posted: May 29, 2018 - 09:19 am

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 7713

Sorry to hear. You may want to check out radio world. They may fix the unit for you or know someone that can. Good luck hope it works out for you.

PMEmail Poster
Fisherman
Posted: May 29, 2018 - 09:53 am

World Record Trout

Member No.: 25

Maybe take the connectors apart and clean them. Check for mice chewing on the wires too.

PM
hitnmiss
Posted: May 29, 2018 - 04:38 pm

Alevin

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 774

The last time I had a Hummingbird that had no screen display I sent it to a shop in North Bay not sure if warranty was still in effect but it was fixed at no cost

PMEmail Poster
1madcrappies
Posted: May 30, 2018 - 09:41 am

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 2297

Thanks guys for the help yeah Humminbird customer service refer me to a place in North Bay I'm sure it's the same one I forgot to mention that my second unit that I purchased I didn't receive it tell a month and 1/2 from day of purchase because the unit was coming from different store location outside Providence so do you guys think they should honor the warranty because technically I didn't get the unit tell a month-and-a-half from day of purchase

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Marketplace