Outdoors Forum
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Great addition to any tackle or blind bag, maybe consider gettting these?
fishinguy14
Posted: Apr 02, 2018 - 09:24 pm

Adult Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 4019

Hey all,

Do you own Gear Ties? They are awesome in my opinion. They can be used for so many things. If you use them, what do you use them for?

https://youtu.be/pnTgeoNAl30

PMEmail Poster
thrillhouse
Posted: Apr 04, 2018 - 07:27 am

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 3420

I use them for everything. I recently bought some smaller ones to keep in my yak. They are great and well worth the few bucks that's you spend, so long as you don't loose them! I use them for hunting to prop stuff up in my blind, ice fishing to lash stuff to my sleigh, back of the truck to keep rods from going Rouge, in the yak as a temporary paddle leash

PMEmail Poster
Knuguy
Posted: Apr 04, 2018 - 07:39 am

World Record Trout

Member No.: 877

I have a few but they tend to be a bit expensive, so I bought a roll of rubber coated wire from the hardware store. It works well too, but not quite as stiff as those ties.

PMEmail Poster
thrillhouse
Posted: Apr 04, 2018 - 09:30 am

Lunker Trout

I just checked Amazon and that seems to be the place to get a deal on them. 30 pack for under $20 before tax. May not be the brand name but might be worth the $20.

PMEmail Poster
CousinHippy
Posted: Apr 08, 2018 - 10:01 am

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 8483

I have been converted they come with me on every trip now. They were perfect up in low bush in january to hold my helmet visor open just enough that my visor didnt fog up and my face didn't freeze when my heater cord busted

PMEmail Poster
thrillhouse
Posted: Apr 29, 2018 - 07:14 pm

Lunker Trout

Ordered these from Amazon. Under $20 and showed up in about two days. Just used a few different ones to hold my spinning rods together over the opener. The big 18" ones don't seem to be as well made as the name brand ones, rhey are still good though. but the smaller 7" ones seems to be of similar quality. Good buy for the price.

Attached Image

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Marketplace