Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Extra support clip on bars for tipup, Clam Portage
longfish
Posted: Jan 12, 2018 - 12:13 am

Trophy Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 10648

I bought a floor model Clam portage and I am not sure if it was supposed to come with the clip in support bars or not........does anyone know where I can purchase these in our local area.....on windy days i feel like the thing is going to fold on me. Thanks for any help you can give me.....Arnie

PMEmail PosterYahoo
Elrik
Posted: Jan 12, 2018 - 08:27 am

World Record Trout

Member No.: 5165

Hey Longfish. I looked on Clam's website and the manul does not show support bars as coming with the model.
https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folde...c1ZpTkJ4QlVvNEE
I also checked their parts site and they don't have any poles that specifically state they will fit the portage. Your best bet if you wanted some would be to contact them directly and ask which poles if any would be able to be used for it.

PMEmail Poster
longfish
Posted: Jan 13, 2018 - 01:21 pm

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 10648

QUOTE (Elrik @ Jan 12, 2018 - 08:27 am)
Hey Longfish. I looked on Clam's website and the manul does not show support bars as coming with the model.
https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folde...c1ZpTkJ4QlVvNEE
I also checked their parts site and they don't have any poles that specifically state they will fit the portage. Your best bet if you wanted some would be to contact them directly and ask which poles if any would be able to be used for it.

Thanks Erik....I guess it is either that or manufacture my own.....can make them adjustable just need the 1/2 inch snap clips.

PMEmail PosterYahoo

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Lake Simcoe
Fishing forum for Lake Simcoe & Area. Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Discussions & More. Featuring Ice Hut Rentals, Accommodations, Bait & Tackle shops, Marinas and Fishing Guides. The best fishing in Simcoe County!

Marketplace