Fishing Forum  Fishing Regs  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Sale on Milwaukee Fuel Drill for manual Ice Auger, Sale on Milwaukee Fuel Drill for Ice Aug
fundseeker
Posted: Jan 13, 2018 - 09:17 am

Alevin

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 6195

Anyone looking for a 1200 in Lb torque drill for powering a manual ice auger should check out Home Depot in " Newmarket". They have a Milwaukee Fuel hammer drill / impact driver combo regular $500 for $349.00 which includes the model 2704-20 drill and the 2753-20 impact driver with a 5 Amp hr and a 2 Amp Hr battery and charger in a case. The sales guy there said it was a special combo brought in normally sold in the U.S. I don't know if this combo is available at other Depot's , they seemed to have a very large Milwaukee inventory with promo canopy set up at this store. They said there is usually a Milwaukee rep in the store but he wasn't there Thursday. I grabbed one to power my 8" Fin Bore 3 auger with a Clam conversion Plate I picked up at Sail . Just thought some of you might be considering this and might want to save some $ . Good luck!

PMEmail Poster
bobgraham
Posted: Jan 13, 2018 - 10:37 am

Egg

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 6352

Great price for a Fuel Hammer drill and Impact Driver and with 5Ah Battery.

PMEmail Poster
thrillhouse
Posted: Jan 13, 2018 - 11:18 am

Adult Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 3420

Yep can't beat Milwaukee tools. Have over a dozen myself and they hold up great. I did smoke my first one out of few years ago on simcoe, but that was my own damn fault for not giving it a break on the last hole when we had almost 30" of ice the one year.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Lake Simcoe
Fishing forum for Lake Simcoe & Area. Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Discussions & More. Featuring Ice Hut Rentals, Accommodations, Bait & Tackle shops, Marinas and Fishing Guides. The best fishing in Simcoe County!

Marketplace