Member No.: 7193

merry Christmas to all hope santa brought everything you wished for

PMEmail Poster
Attila
Posted: Dec 25, 2017 - 11:51 am

Adult Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 11988

And a Merry Christmas to everyone here as well. Santa was good to me, got some Spro Jr. hollow body frogs and some Lucky Craft Pointer 100's...and socks! Always need good socks!

Attached Image

PMEmail Poster
Goshawk
Posted: Dec 25, 2017 - 01:30 pm

Adult Trout

Member No.: 11890

Merry Christmas to one and all.

Santa was very kind to me as well. I got a Garmin Striker Plus 7cv for the front of the boat which will be installed before soft water time and a crappie hunting expedition!

PMEmail Poster
Motojoe
Posted: Dec 25, 2017 - 05:56 pm

Adult Trout

Member No.: 9129

Merry Christmas to all board members, wish all of you will have another wonderful and safe hard water season. My little one went to bed at 10:30pm last night, this morning he wake me up at 7am sharp to check if Santa came or not. Of course he will find all his presents as usual then he found me a note from Santa “ Deal to the heavy and long list this season, your Christmas present will expect late delivery, but I will make sure your present is made by Humminbird and for sure will arrive before soft water fishing start! Merry Christmas, HoHoHo”

PMEmail Poster
rivermaster
Posted: Dec 25, 2017 - 07:38 pm

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 4686

Merry Christmas everybody! I haven't been active recently but hoping to get out to Bewdley this week, hopefully I'll have something to report.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Kawartha Lakes
Fishing forum for the Kawartha Lakes & Area. Rice Lake, Lake Scugog, Sturgeon Lake, Balsam Lake, Chemong Lake, Buckhorn Lake, Pigeon Lake, Stoney Lake - Fishing Reports, Ice Conditions, walleye, bass, muskie, crappie, perch & more!

Marketplace