Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> UFC 217
Chevy
Posted: Nov 03, 2017 - 04:46 pm

World Record Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 156

Anyone watching the fight tomorrow night? Looking forward to seeing GSP fight again. I'm surprised he got a title fight right off the hop. Thought he might have a couple of tune up fights first and get the ring rust off.
It looks like a good card so I'm hoping for some exciting fights. Cheers!

PMEmail Poster
fishmagnet
Posted: Nov 03, 2017 - 08:02 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 515

I'm pretty sure we will be watching....
Gsp as well has moved up a weight class and as much as I dislike Bissbing he's not going to be an easy fight for gsp..
There is also bellator fighting on spike TV at 9pm tonight and has some good fights lined up...
I'm thinking the two other main fights will be the ones that steal the show.....

PMEmail Poster
FatRap
Posted: Nov 03, 2017 - 08:29 pm

World Record Trout
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1282

Bunch of us getting together to watch, three title fights so it should be a good night.

PMEmail Poster
Chevy
Posted: Nov 04, 2017 - 10:29 am

World Record Trout

I hope GSP fights to win instead of fighting not to lose, if you know what I mean. Agreed FM, the other title fights could steal the show.
Have a good one boys

PMEmail Poster
Chevy
Posted: Nov 05, 2017 - 12:59 am

World Record Trout

Just staggered in. 1:55 AM epic fights tonight... GSP for the win !
Good night

PMEmail Poster
fishmagnet
Posted: Nov 05, 2017 - 11:12 am

World Record Trout

Bisping looked horrible but I believe he was worried about the take down and that changed the way he fought..
3 title changes last night and some other great fights as well.
GSP started to look tired near the end of the first round and it carried into the second, but he looked better in the third. I'm pretty sure he knew he had to end it in the third or it could have become a different fight..
Hats off for GSP a true champion..

PMEmail Poster
Chevy
Posted: Nov 05, 2017 - 02:29 pm

World Record Trout

Agreed magnet... GSP did look a bit gassed. A little ring rust maybe. That Rose sure put a beat down on Joanna. I would've thought that fight went the other way. All in all an entertaining card.

PMEmail Poster
fishmagnet
Posted: Nov 05, 2017 - 03:36 pm

World Record Trout

Joanna's problem is that she started to think she was untouchable. I'm pretty sure I saw some smoke come out her butt when Rose was hammering her... Took Rose to lightly, she should have been thinking about the fight and not show boating on the way out and in the ring..... She will learn from this fit sure..
As for GSP he did look pretty good for four years off but he never did stop training. He is all about being healthy not like Big Country.lol..
It doesn't get easy for GSP , there are guys chomping at the bit ready in both division's...
Free ufc fights next weekend....
Cheers Dave....

PMEmail Poster
FatRap
Posted: Nov 06, 2017 - 11:05 am

World Record Trout
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1282

Great fights all around, the girls put on quite a show....well at least one of them

GSP looked good for four years off, Bisping is one tough mother took those elbows from Pierre when he was down and was still trying to get up and then refused to tap out....crazy

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Marketplace