Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Governmentium, New Element Discovered
sdcaller
Posted: Jan 03, 2018 - 12:01 pm

World Record Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 67

This originated in the UK but I think it's applicable everywhere..... Happy 2018

Subject: Breaking News

Oxford University researchers have discovered the heaviest element yet known to science. The new element, Governmentium (symbol=Gv), has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called pillocks.

Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert. However, it can be detected, because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact.

A tiny amount of Governmentium can cause a reaction that would normally take less than a second, to take from 4 days to 4 years to complete.

Governmentium has a normal half-life of 2 to 6 years. It does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganisation in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places.

In fact, Governmentium's mass will actually increase over time, since each reorganisation will cause more morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes.

This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a critical concentration.

This hypothetical quantity is referred to as a critical morass. When catalysed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium (symbol=Ad), an element that radiates just as much energy as Governmentium, since it has half as many pillocks but twice as many morons.

Ain't it the truth.

SDC

PMEmail Poster
metalbuckle
Posted: Jan 03, 2018 - 12:08 pm

World Record Trout
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2

LMAO...

I appreciated this...

Some sound science right there..

PMEmail Poster
Fisherman
Posted: Jan 03, 2018 - 12:38 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 25

Ain't that the truth.

PM
Fisherman
Posted: Jan 03, 2018 - 12:39 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 25

Here's one that bugs me:
The communications companies have you over a barrel with home phones and the dam telemarketers know it. Rogers for example, has an option of you adding numbers to their own blocking system so the bastards don't bug you. But, there's a max allowable of 30 numbers you can register, then the phone stars ringing again, Mugibars duct cleaning, Ramshit Bagwinders roofing, and on and on. The only other options are to get another number like that's going to last long or pay to get an unlisted number. They make money renting phone numbers to out of country telemarketers. They said I could always cancel my home phone, real nice service eh.

PM
giggidy
Posted: Jan 03, 2018 - 03:48 pm

Smolt Trout

Member No.: 1030

The morass the better in my opinon.

PMEmail Poster
Bayliner
Posted: Jan 03, 2018 - 06:22 pm

World Record Trout
Group Icon