Ľ Fishing Forum  Fishing Regs  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: 1 2   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Open water report?, Letís hear them or see pics
Fishin fan
Posted: Apr 13, 2018 - 05:48 pm

World Record Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 6321

Too many social justice warriors on this thread making something out of nothing. If people actually read every reply, not just the ones they want to fight about they would understand that no one was slandering anyone. But I guess that would be too much to ask for! Once again the Toyota and bucket references are from a member that suggested Dbfish, knuguy, myself and many other ď white malesĒ drove Toyotaís because we were from the city and kept as many baby fish as we could. No mention of any race at all ,we have kept it going tongue in cheek.we arenít offended, why are you? If you canít comprehend that then thatís too bad. Once again READ. This poor guy wanted a water report and itís turned into a gong show that will probably get deleted because a few have their heads in the sand.
Dave

PMEmail Poster
longfish
Posted: Apr 13, 2018 - 06:09 pm

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 10648

QUOTE (Fishin fan @ Apr 13, 2018 - 05:48 pm)
Too many social justice warriors on this thread making something out of nothing. If people actually read every reply, not just the ones they want to fight about they would understand that no one was slandering anyone. But I guess that would be too much to ask for! Once again the Toyota and bucket references are from a member that suggested Dbfish, knuguy, myself and many other ď white malesĒ drove Toyotaís because we were from the city and kept as many baby fish as we could. No mention of any race at all ,we have kept it going tongue in cheek.we arenít offended, why are you? If you canít comprehend that then thatís too bad. Once again READ. This poor guy wanted a water report and itís turned into a gong show that will probably get deleted because a few have their heads in the sand.
Dave

Thank you Fishin Fan you have cleared this situation up very well.....you are bang on.....it has been a source of much humour directed at mostly DB and it has been funny.....there is no intent at of racism at all....the intent is to poke fun at Dbfish, knuguy, yourself and a few others and not at the Asian race.....if it was you can rest assure that a moderator would have interjected.

PMEmail PosterYahoo
BlackCrowe13
Posted: Apr 13, 2018 - 08:26 pm

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 9047

Soooo.... open water reports? Anyone?

PMEmail Poster
pandakiller
Posted: Apr 14, 2018 - 02:49 am

Adult Trout

Member No.: 13176

QUOTE (mephisto_lake @ Apr 13, 2018 - 05:16 pm)
QUOTE (pandakiller @ Apr 13, 2018 - 02:46 pm)
QUOTE (yakfisher @ Apr 13, 2018 - 02:10 pm)
Have we not had enough of the Toyota references?
What you think is funny I find racist.
Or am I missing the joke??

i think you might be missing the joke, btw what makes a car racist ? are you just inferring that a japanese car/truck is reference to asian people ? because if you've noticed most pros run toyotas so some anglers also feel owning a toyota makes them a pro, no skill necessary just a toyota a gloomis glx rod paired with some high end abu reel and baddaboom pro angler

That's racist! everyone knows shimano snobs are much worse than abu snobs

whadu sayin boot my shimano dems fighting words

PMEmail Poster
Chuck Enwinde
Posted: Apr 14, 2018 - 03:03 am

Adult Trout

Member No.: 6034

QUOTE (BlackCrowe13 @ Apr 13, 2018 - 09:26 pm)
Soooo.... open water reports?† Anyone?

I was out on Simcoe yesterday. Of course the ice shelf started in about 28fow about 300m from the spot I wanted to hit But there was still lots of open water. the ice that was holding on looked like it was ready to go anytime. First launch we tried was still iced in but where there's a will....

Edited to add that there is still enough ice that you could find yourself in trouble if the wind moves it the wrong way. Be careful and watch the wind to anyone venturing out.

PMEmail Poster
Smilee
Posted: Apr 14, 2018 - 05:27 am

Adult Trout

Member No.: 11276

WOW!!!! Good thing I drive a Ford. Open water is coming..🙂👍

PMEmail Poster
beers
Posted: Apr 14, 2018 - 08:35 am

World Record Trout

Member No.: 3763

Boats ready letís go!

Attached Image

PMEmail Poster
BlackCrowe13
Posted: Apr 14, 2018 - 08:48 am

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 9047

Iím already on my way!

Attached Image

PMEmail Poster
hammerincameron
Posted: Apr 14, 2018 - 09:04 am

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 5503

I can't wait.

Attached Image

PMEmail Poster
Bayliner
Posted: Apr 14, 2018 - 09:09 am

World Record Trout
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 22

I'm going boating anyways.

Attached Image

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Lake Simcoe
Fishing forum for Lake Simcoe & Area. Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Discussions & More. Featuring Ice Hut Rentals, Accommodations, Bait & Tackle shops, Marinas and Fishing Guides. The best fishing in Simcoe County!

Marketplace