Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Cooks bay- looking for a safe spot
marcballs
Posted: Mar 11, 2018 - 10:16 pm

Alevin

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 15727

Hi, Iím looking for a safe spot on either the Innisfil or keswick side to do some perch fishing with my kids over the March break. Can anyone help?
Thanks

PMEmail Poster
fishmagnet
Posted: Mar 11, 2018 - 10:29 pm

World Record Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 515

Give Casey's fish Huts a call I believe this link will get you there.. Not the area but he's always on the fish..

http://www.lakesimcoeoutdoors.com/caseysfishhuts.php

PMEmail Poster
kingphoenix
Posted: Mar 12, 2018 - 10:43 am

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 10053

QUOTE (marcballs @ Mar 11, 2018 - 10:16 pm)
Hi, Iím looking for a safe spot on either the Innisfil or keswick side to do some perch fishing with my kids over the March break. Can anyone help?
Thanks

Was out of 2nd line on saturday. shoreline is ok, planks and bridges there to cross. Ice is 12-14 inches

PMEmail Poster
Dee004
Posted: Mar 12, 2018 - 11:27 am

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 12369

My buddy called me last night and said he was out off of Old Holmestead. Broken up at the shoreline and he wore his hip waders to get on the ice. Said he drilled and had 16" of ice. Top 3" were White 5" of black and the rest below was honeycomb. Be careful. Back to spudding, drilling and measuring. I'd never take my grandchildren out now. But that being said I'd go with another experienced buddy. Cheers

PMEmail Poster
marcballs
Posted: Mar 13, 2018 - 11:30 am

Alevin

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 15727

QUOTE (Dee004 @ Mar 12, 2018 - 11:27 am)
My buddy called me last night and said he was out off of Old Holmestead. Broken up at the shoreline and he wore his hip waders to get on the ice. Said he drilled and had 16" of ice. Top 3" were White 5" of black and the rest below was honeycomb. Be careful. Back to spudding, drilling and measuring. I'd never take my grandchildren out now. But that being said I'd go with another experienced buddy. Cheers

thanks, I think we will go further north this week.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Lake Simcoe
Fishing forum for Lake Simcoe & Area. Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Discussions & More. Featuring Ice Hut Rentals, Accommodations, Bait & Tackle shops, Marinas and Fishing Guides. The best fishing in Simcoe County!

Marketplace