Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Balsam muskie tomorrow, Have room if anyone wants to meet
nlpaintballer
Posted: Jun 02, 2018 - 08:31 pm

Fry

Group: Members
Member No.: 9722

My buddy cancelled on me so i have room in my wee little boat if anyone wants to meet on the ramp. Launching at longpiont on south bay side. Post here or pm me. Will be launching at 430-5am

I have a little 12' with a 6hp and 80lb trolling motor. Pretty stable in the wind also.

PMEmail Poster
Designfisher
Posted: Jun 02, 2018 - 09:52 pm

Parr Trout

Member No.: 14323

Nice of you to let others in on the boat ride, let the pms flood in!

PMEmail Poster
nlpaintballer
Posted: Jun 02, 2018 - 10:27 pm

Fry

Member No.: 9722

Lol. Nobody yet. I know its short notice, but thats all i seem to get when people cancel lol.

PMEmail Poster
Designfisher
Posted: Jun 02, 2018 - 10:32 pm

Parr Trout

Member No.: 14323

I would be happy to join but I am more of a walleye fisher myself and don't really have the right lures for musky. Also restrictions are a bit weird in balsam for walleye even though never been there myself. Best of luck out there.

PMEmail Poster
colanut
Posted: Jun 03, 2018 - 01:12 am

Smolt Trout

Member No.: 14818

I was fishing on Balsam today with MikeyLovesMuskies from the forum. Lots of follows, but we didn't land any. Did land a small pike and a smallie. Loads of fun though. My wife prefers I don't fish two days in a row, Or I would meet you on the water. I may go on Monday, but I can't go early. Best of luck, you should beat the rain at that time.

PMEmail Poster
Rook
Posted: Jun 04, 2018 - 09:54 am

Egg

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 13976

OUCH ...a bit too short on notice, otherwise I would have been all over that invite !!! thanks for the offer....hope you did well.
ROOK

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Kawartha Lakes
Fishing forum for the Kawartha Lakes & Area. Rice Lake, Lake Scugog, Sturgeon Lake, Balsam Lake, Chemong Lake, Buckhorn Lake, Pigeon Lake, Stoney Lake - Fishing Reports, Ice Conditions, walleye, bass, muskie, crappie, perch & more!

Marketplace