Fishing Forum  Fishing Regs  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> A good spinning/trolling rod - thoughts?
hookum
Posted: Jun 11, 2018 - 02:48 pm

Fry

Group: Members
Member No.: 6958

Well we are heading back for our annual fishing trip on Pigeon in a couple of weeks and over this last weekend my son and I brought out the arsenal of equipment and lures. My son politely asked me "dad I love your rod so much, do ya think I can have it!" haha got to love kids!! Well I said "if you really want it then Fathers day is coming up and maybe mom will buy me a new rod" We took off to Bass Pro (Vancouver) and had to get some of our reels re-spooled, as well I was hunting around for a new rod and there was not a lot of two piece good spinning rods to choose from. There are a lot of experienced fisherman on this forum so I thought I would put the question out there: I am looking for a new rod (now) ((2 piece) and I will primarily use it for trolling eyes and maybe if I'm lucky ski's as I have a couple others I use for casting etc.. Any thoughts to a good spinning rod?
cheers,
hookum

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Kawartha Lakes
Fishing forum for the Kawartha Lakes & Area. Rice Lake, Lake Scugog, Sturgeon Lake, Balsam Lake, Chemong Lake, Buckhorn Lake, Pigeon Lake, Stoney Lake - Fishing Reports, Ice Conditions, walleye, bass, muskie, crappie, perch & more!

Marketplace