Fishing Forum  Fishing Regs  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: 1 2   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> First Report for the season
Icemanjay
Posted: Feb 13, 2018 - 09:00 pm

Adult Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 13620

Great photos thanks for sharing!

PMEmail Poster
Fish4Dinner
Posted: Feb 13, 2018 - 09:16 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 26

I love the wood stove... now that keeps you hot! I can't imagine how warm it can get in a small space like that. But I rather hear the wood burn then a gas flame any day! You truly have me thinking..... nah I am done thinking.... I want one'

PMEmail Poster
eyesncoke
Posted: Feb 16, 2018 - 02:05 pm

Fry

Member No.: 5806

QUOTE (Fish4Dinner @ Feb 13, 2018 - 09:16 pm)
I love the wood stove... now that keeps you hot! I can't imagine how warm it can get in a small space like that. But I rather hear the wood burn then a gas flame any day! You truly have me thinking..... nah I am done thinking.... I want one'

The only time you'll regret the wood stove is when you have to haul wood out there. But it's still well worth it. Having the good dry heat in there is priceless. The MNR gets a big kick out of when I open the door in my shorts and slippers!

PMEmail Poster
Longshank
Posted: Feb 16, 2018 - 03:53 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 118

QUOTE (eyesncoke @ Feb 16, 2018 - 02:05 pm)
QUOTE (Fish4Dinner @ Feb 13, 2018 - 09:16 pm)

The only time you'll regret the wood stove is when you have to haul wood out there. But it's still well worth it. Having the good dry heat in there is priceless. The MNR gets a big kick out of when I open the door in my shorts and slippers!

Too funny

I had a wood stove once when way up north, but as you say. it got to be a pain with lugging wood out all the time. plus it was either too hot or cold...Finally got vented propane and never looked back

omg. almost forgot.......ya real nice fish there for sure...thanks for posting

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Topic Options Pages: 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Lake Nipissing
Fishing forum for Lake Nipissing & Area. Fishing for walleye/pickerel, muskie, pike, bass, perch, crappie and more. Local Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Tactics, Discussions & More. Northern Ontario Fishing at it's Best!

Marketplace