Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> St Williams, Has anyone been out catching fish
coifishima
Posted: Jan 02, 2018 - 07:12 am

Parr Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 3284

Heading out Thursday to do some ice fishing. I hear they are slamming jumbos up there. Hoping to hit some good fishing on Lake Erie. Its about half the distance to get to for me and my buddies. But I was wondering how the fishing is going. No other threads seen to mention this area. Has anyone been out ? What have you been catching? Any insight would be great. Who knows I may make the drive to Simcoe 🤪.

PMEmail Poster
DDC302
Posted: Jan 02, 2018 - 09:10 am

Egg

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 12412

was out yesterday for about an 1.5 hrs. walked out near huts got 2 small perch, one guy had a small pike, sorry didn't talk to anyone most had left by the time I got out

PMEmail Poster
coifishima
Posted: Jan 05, 2018 - 06:34 am

Parr Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 3284

Just an update for anyone interested in hitting the bay. The day was a bit slow. The perch were biting when they were around. I found it hard to call them in in only 4fow. We managed 5 keepers (perch) and a bunch on dunks. And one small pike we let swim for another day. All in all a good day on the ice
FYI 5-6 of ice

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Great Lakes
Fishing forum for the Great Lakes & Area. Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Discussions & More. Featuring Ice Hut Rentals, Accommodations, Bait & Tackle shops, Marinas and Fishing Guides. The best fishing in the Great Lakes!

Marketplace