Hunting Forum Hunting Regulations    
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: 1 2   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> All around bird shotgun, Opinions on good ones
finsfurfeathers
Posted: Apr 22, 2018 - 11:14 am

World Record Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 656

QUOTE (1stdrift @ Apr 22, 2018 - 08:21 am)
I had a couple gift cards to sail so thought Iíd buy something from there...I ended up picking up a Winchester mosgb SX4 12 gauge up to 3.5Ē 26Ē barrel semi-auto. Came with 3 chokes. Couldnít decide on the camo so just got the waterfowel since I can take more ducks home...now I canít decide turkey opener? or rainbow!!!!?

Solid choice, good call on the camo.
Guess you haven't hunted turkeys as the choice would be easy.
shoulder to shoulder fighting for space or watching the sunrise over a quiet field only to be broken by the thunder of a gobbling bird.

PMEmail Poster
1stdrift
Posted: Apr 22, 2018 - 12:10 pm

Smolt Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 9278

QUOTE (finsfurfeathers @ Apr 22, 2018 - 11:14 am)
QUOTE (1stdrift @ Apr 22, 2018 - 08:21 am)
I had a couple gift cards to sail so thought Iíd buy something from there...I ended up picking up a Winchester mosgb SX4 12 gauge up to 3.5Ē† 26Ē barrel semi-auto.† Came with 3 chokes. Couldnít decide on the camo so just got the waterfowel since I can take more ducks home...now I canít decide turkey opener?† or rainbow!!!!?

Solid choice, good call on the camo.
Guess you haven't hunted turkeys as the choice would be easy.
shoulder to shoulder fighting for space or watching the sunrise over a quiet field only to be broken by the thunder of a gobbling bird.

Thanks talked to a few guys said it would be a good choice, little problem Iím having is that the camo is waterfowl and not the forest camo but I donít think that should be a huge problem if iam in the bush and not by duck and gees grounds. No never shot at a turkey or any animal with a real firearm...lots of clay shooting though....shoulder to shoulder??? Donít tell me Iím getting into river fishing alllll over again!!!! I actually have 100acres to hunt on no rifles ever though...short season shotgun for deer and turkey then most of the season is crossbow only for deer. Iíve seen deer and lots of turkey on the land.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Marketplace