Fishing Regs  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Fishing Forum
Pages: «« < 3 4 5   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> London Ice Fishing
scar0707
Posted: Feb 02, 2018 - 04:32 pm

Smolt Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 4905

Any info on ice conditions at fanshaw lake would like to know if its safe before I make the 1hour drive down. Habe never been to the lake and would like to know where and what is the easiest place to access the lake as I'll be flying solo pulling my sled and gear thanks

PMEmail Poster
bigdogfishin
Posted: Feb 02, 2018 - 08:18 pm

Fry

Member No.: 10623

Not sure about the conditions at fanshawe but the access ... there is only one place to park as they close the gate on evening and weekends. So your options are to trek accross the dam and down the hill for access to the north side or head around the building and down the hill on the south side. Or follow the trail through forest and access down by the rowing club. Either route you choose your hiking back up hil at end of day. I might head to wildwood tomorrow or mitchells bay if my buddy gets back to me.

PMEmail Poster
scottburgess14
Posted: Feb 09, 2018 - 01:46 pm

Smolt Trout

Member No.: 12966

Slow day at Fanshawe. Not marking much. Sitting in roughly a foot of ice

Out again today (sat). 4 huts out. No fish marked so far. Plan on staying till one. I think I may be going insane

PMEmail Poster
scottburgess14
Posted: Feb 27, 2018 - 03:44 pm

Smolt Trout

Member No.: 12966

Fanshawe today

Attached Image

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: «« < 3 4 5  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Great Lakes
Fishing forum for the Great Lakes & Area. Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Discussions & More. Featuring Ice Hut Rentals, Accommodations, Bait & Tackle shops, Marinas and Fishing Guides. The best fishing in the Great Lakes!

Marketplace