Fishing Forum
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Long point jan 18
marketman
Posted: Jan 18, 2018 - 07:38 pm

Alevin

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 10139

Had a great day out old cut. Between my son and me caught about 80 perch and 2 pike. Kept only about 13 perch rest too small 6 inch and under. one pike 14 inch landed and 1 monster that tangled 3 lines broke 2 and stole my lure. Dinks kept us busy all day.
Son lost his new phone down a hole early. A little later seen a catfish investigating it- maybe expecting a call. Overall a good day out with R&R outdoors.

PMEmail Poster
metalbuckle
Posted: Jan 18, 2018 - 09:35 pm

World Record Trout
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2

Great report, sounds like an exciting day..

Well done

Sorry about the phone and lost big one

PMEmail Poster
matty74
Posted: Jan 29, 2018 - 12:01 pm

Egg

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 9433

I know its a bit off topic where is a good place to get minnows at old cut and hut operator there also?

PMEmail Poster
Nixhxlas
Posted: Jan 29, 2018 - 12:14 pm

Parr Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 15349

QUOTE (matty74 @ Jan 29, 2018 - 12:01 pm)
I know its a bit off topic where is a good place to get minnows at old cut and hut operator there also?

Try R&R Outdoors, they are on the way up to Old Cut, I think there is a hut operator that works with them also, try googling their website and check it out.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Great Lakes
Fishing forum for the Great Lakes & Area. Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Discussions & More. Featuring Ice Hut Rentals, Accommodations, Bait & Tackle shops, Marinas and Fishing Guides. The best fishing in the Great Lakes!

Marketplace