Fishing Forum
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> St Williams, Ice fishing hut rentals
Terry C
Posted: Jan 24, 2018 - 07:28 pm

Egg

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 13443

Anyone have any experience with Grangers or Bayside ice hut rentals on longpoint. Think we might give it a go this weekend. Any input appreciated

Thanks

Terry

PMEmail Poster
marketman
Posted: Jan 24, 2018 - 09:27 pm

Alevin

Member No.: 10139

Try r&r outdoors outof Oldcut . Ronnie has nice huts propane heat and good service. Usaully on the fish. Last outing last week lots of perch actin and a couple nice pike.

PMEmail Poster
KennyT759
Posted: Feb 05, 2018 - 12:50 pm

Alevin

Member No.: 15436

Did Grangers yesterday. Nice guy, but hard weather and minimal bite. I got about a 5lb pike and we kept 6 perch over 8 or so inches. My one buddy caught 3 fish all day, none over 5 inches, other buddy got a couple we kept, maybe 6 perch total. Slow day as we were out by 7 and last off ice at just after 4 as he had to move the huts out of the slush before it froze last night.

So overall, I recommend the guy and his huts. The bite was sure slow though. And it is only 6 feet of water, so it is all sight fishing. Not my cup of tea, but fun once a year with buddies.

PMEmail Poster
Icehog
Posted: Feb 13, 2018 - 11:05 pm

Lunker Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 7626

Better than sitting at home. Never fished there but a few friends said it's hit and miss.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Great Lakes
Fishing forum for the Great Lakes & Area. Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Discussions & More. Featuring Ice Hut Rentals, Accommodations, Bait & Tackle shops, Marinas and Fishing Guides. The best fishing in the Great Lakes!

Marketplace