Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Hummingbird Helix 5 Portable
Jumboslayer
Posted: Jan 06, 2018 - 01:02 pm

Fry

Group: Members
Member No.: 7417

Have the hummingbird helix 5 portable, use it for hard and soft water, Love it. Wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to find my battery life ? Cant find it anywhere and it sucks when she goes dead on ya not knowing how much battery you have left. Any help greatly appreciated, Thanks

PMEmail Poster
ahalls
Posted: Jan 06, 2018 - 01:20 pm

Fry

Member No.: 2638

I have a Helix 5 - i know the menus offer a low battery alarm feature you can turn off/on. The only onscreen battery idicator I've seen pops up on ice flasher mode. I don't use that but have flipped to it occasionally to check the battery level. For ice fishing I've never made much of a dent in a 7ah battery after approx 6-7 hours... good luck!

PMEmail Poster
Jumboslayer
Posted: Jan 06, 2018 - 01:30 pm

Fry

Member No.: 7417

Thanks ahalls, appreciate the help !! I'll have a look on the ice flasher mode. Never had it go dead ice fishing either but have on the soft water. thanks again

PMEmail Poster
ik0n
Posted: Jan 07, 2018 - 07:39 pm

Smolt Trout

Member No.: 10392

There's an option to display your volts in the corner of the screen... this is as close to a battery indicator as you're going to get...

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Northern Lakes
Fishing forum for Northern Ontario, including Muskoka, Algonquin & Bancroft Area Lakes. Fishing for brook trout, lake trout, bass, walleye, pickerel, muskie, pike, crappie, perch, splake and more. Northern Ontario fishing at it's Best!

Marketplace