Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> internet fishing shows
finchaser
Posted: Feb 03, 2018 - 12:15 am

Egg

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 14979

Trying to muscle through the winter and web based fishing shows are a nice cure for me. I like In Depth Outdoors and Uncut Angling just to name 2. What do you guys think/suggest.

PMEmail Poster
Fishin fan
Posted: Feb 03, 2018 - 06:02 am

World Record Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 6321

In depth outdoors for sure! Best fishing show Iíve seen. I usually just search ice fishing videos and see what comes up. Some of Italoís Older shows are good to before he started peddling to many goods. I watch some of seabass and rowbottoms as well. Thatís assuming you are talking about ice fishing?

Dave

PMEmail Poster
Motojoe
Posted: Feb 03, 2018 - 06:24 am

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 9129

X2

PMEmail Poster
mephisto_lake
Posted: Feb 03, 2018 - 06:39 am

Parr Trout

Member No.: 11714

I've been watching a lot of brian latimer lately, I like his perspective as someone who's new to fishing the FLW and the struggles of keeping sponsors and coming up with cash to fish the FLW series. His videos aren't great by any means it's just a unique viewpoint of "Joe Blow" that doesn't win tournaments or cash in every event but still tries to make a living out of fishing. Actually felt bad for him last weekend when he didn't cash at okeechobee by 4 spots.

As far as well put together shows Flw circuit breakers are amazing and I grew up to Ontario's Karl Kalonka the extreme angler on youtube.

PMEmail Poster
N4X1Z0
Posted: Feb 03, 2018 - 10:10 am

Smolt Trout

Member No.: 12473

I always liked the Lindner brothers and In Fisherman very systematic approach to angling. Lately the Lindy youtubes with Jon Thelon (?) for ice fishing are pretty good at explaining fish location and moods during the ice fishing season. Gord Pyzer is always good. Uncut angling is definitely entertaining.

PMEmail Poster
chazD
Posted: Feb 03, 2018 - 10:31 am

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 11172

I really like Uncut Angling. I find Arron Wiebe to be petty informative on techniques and explains alot on how to use your electronics.

PMEmail Poster
Fish4Dinner
Posted: Feb 03, 2018 - 03:53 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 26

I really enjoy the "ice fishing fails"..."truck through the ice"..... and everything that pops up under those are usually fun to watch. You learn a lot more out of those... things not to do is more important then how to catch fish!

PMEmail Poster
toner
Posted: Feb 03, 2018 - 06:39 pm

Parr Trout

Member No.: 7546

This is a great show on YouTube called CFN Fish Off and it's filmed here in Ontario. There is three episodes so far.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M2h7dZn8ls[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN5wA9xZgn4[/YOUTUBE]

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Kawartha Lakes
Fishing forum for the Kawartha Lakes & Area. Rice Lake, Lake Scugog, Sturgeon Lake, Balsam Lake, Chemong Lake, Buckhorn Lake, Pigeon Lake, Stoney Lake - Fishing Reports, Ice Conditions, walleye, bass, muskie, crappie, perch & more!

Marketplace