Fishing Forum  Fishing Regs  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: «« < 3 4 5   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Wobbly pops on the ice.., Yes or no ....
hammerincameron
Posted: Feb 14, 2018 - 06:15 pm

Trophy Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 5503

QUOTE (Knuguy @ Feb 14, 2018 - 05:53 pm)
Non-alcoholic beer is an oxymoron. You now I'm right--don't argue!!

PMEmail Poster
Fisherman
Posted: Feb 14, 2018 - 07:28 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 25

QUOTE (metalbuckle @ Feb 14, 2018 - 05:40 pm)
Now go buy your girl or guy (not that there is anything wrong with that)... Some flowers and chocolates and presents -- and enjoy a nice dinner, heck even have some wine, beer, tequila or any other spirits you enjoy...

Peace out and Happy Valentines Day..

I got her a Hershey Bar, cooked supper and gave her a slab on the bootie. If you don't hear from me in 2 days, it means she probably found the cast iron frying pan.

PM
metalbuckle
Posted: Feb 14, 2018 - 08:12 pm

World Record Trout
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Fisherman @ Feb 14, 2018 - 07:28 pm)
QUOTE (metalbuckle @ Feb 14, 2018 - 05:40 pm)
Now go buy your girl or guy (not that there is anything wrong with that)... Some flowers and chocolates and presents -- and enjoy a nice dinner, heck even have some wine, beer, tequila or any other spirits you enjoy...

Peace out and Happy Valentines Day..

I got her a Hershey Bar, cooked supper and gave her a slab on the bootie. If you don't hear from me in 2 days, it means she probably found the cast iron frying pan.

I also cooked dinner, steak and lobster tails, bought her roses and chocolates, Did not try the bootie slap, but thanks for the tip, I will give that a try...

O ya, I did ply her with wine already, so she's smiling right now...

PMEmail Poster
Longshank
Posted: Feb 14, 2018 - 08:16 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 118

So this whole schmoss began with a question of legality and not to my surprise there are those who pick and chose what laws they will live with or ignore.

Personally. idk what you do out there unless it impacts me directly and btw , I certainly have my drinks while in the Ice bungalows..again where all this began

Going by some of the anticipated responses here, next time I go north , as I have no choice, I am thinking I will hit lake x y or z and ya

run 3 lines, take as many as I get, sell some, slot size, have some pops and get rid of the evidence by sinking the cans.....who cares, not me , cause I don't follow the rules if it inconvenieces me

PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Fish4Dinner
Posted: Feb 14, 2018 - 09:59 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 26

Speeding is also wrong but we do it all the time. You take the risk and if caught you pay the price.

PMEmail Poster
longfish
Posted: Feb 14, 2018 - 10:21 pm

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 10648

The truth is if all the fools that drank to over capacity and created a problem had of only drank a couple....we would all still be able to partake in a couple of beers legally.....that's the truth and I am sticking to it......sometimes 4 of us will take out a bottle of white wine and cook some fish on the ice.....a really good way to end a great day on the ice with good friends......no harm done and no issues....everyone is happy

PMEmail PosterYahoo

Topic Options Pages: «« < 3 4 5  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Lake Simcoe
Fishing forum for Lake Simcoe & Area. Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Discussions & More. Featuring Ice Hut Rentals, Accommodations, Bait & Tackle shops, Marinas and Fishing Guides. The best fishing in Simcoe County!

Marketplace