Fishing Forum  Fishing Regs  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: «« < 4 5 6   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> gettin close now!, less than 3 weeks away
Pickerlhunter16
Posted: May 29, 2017 - 02:49 pm

Egg

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 12687

I appreciate it! Definitely hard to fish withought a boat right now. If only there were places to rent one haha going out tonight to try some there

PMEmail Poster
SKRAMO
Posted: May 29, 2017 - 04:10 pm

Smolt Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 3999

I think I remember seeing a "for rent" sign on a boat at the marina by the Calendar Dock...it's at the marina on the left as you drive to the dock. It looked like a 12 or 14 ft. aluminum boat ....perhaps worth a try on a nice calm day?

PMEmail Poster
Northernman069
Posted: May 30, 2017 - 05:39 am

Egg

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 13702

Hydroman, You can also fish off shore where the bridges are in the West arm. Probably a better chance of getting wallie's though... lol. I hear you can also fish off the shore in Sturgeon Falls by the dam or municipal marina, though I hear the silver bass is what is hot there. Nipissing is a big lake... whereabouts were you looking for?

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: «« < 4 5 6  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Lake Nipissing
Fishing forum for Lake Nipissing & Area. Fishing for walleye/pickerel, muskie, pike, bass, perch, crappie and more. Local Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Tactics, Discussions & More. Northern Ontario Fishing at it's Best!

Marketplace