Fishing Forum  Fishing Regs  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: 1 2   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Bass Bass and more Bass, Cant wait for it ti open
tonyrome69
Posted: Jun 02, 2017 - 02:50 pm

Alevin

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 1581

Easy to sit in front of computer screens and make statements you necessarily dont have to be accountable for. Happens every day but even the individual who was/is critical of the oos fish probably not a bad fella either. What the heck opinions are like elbows,we all got em.Keep the tips coming. Always looking for ways to catch more and bigger fish on Nipissing.Patiently waiting for mid July for our annual two week trip.In the meantime keep an eye on the penguins. I marvel at what Sidney Crosby brings to the table each and every night. If you have a youngster at home tell him to watch how hard the "kid" works. Can' t go wrong trying to equall his compete level.Sorry about getting off topic.Good fishing and best regards.

PMEmail Poster
adamcam07
Posted: Jun 02, 2017 - 02:57 pm

Smolt Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 6927

I can't wait to throw a top water frog around weed clumps and watch those green bucket mouths break the surface. until then I shall battle the Behemoth Muskies

PMEmail Poster
fishermansc
Posted: Jun 02, 2017 - 03:19 pm

Smolt Trout

Member No.: 11508

guess my views are different, personally it makes me feel bad to catch an oos fish, because its not natural, but i guess everyone is different.

If this was posted on simcoe boards, the replies would be very similar to my views. guess ill stick to simcoe...

PMEmail Poster
uv2021
Posted: Jun 02, 2017 - 03:34 pm

Parr Trout

Member No.: 6103

No you were not fishing for them

You were not targeting them

You were not keeping them

You release almost all the fish you catch

There are many bass in the areas you fish

But it does not change the fact that they were guarding their nest and the young were vulnerable when you were catching them

SOME PEOPLE WOULD NOT BE AWARE THAT THIS IS GOING ON

THE BASS ARE PARENTING

So ,it is not a personal attack,that I launched,i just want to make sure that anyone reading this knows what is happening

You could have a whole bunch of newbies that go yeee hawww ,catch and release early june bass are FUN

Then they are taking their boats to the bass spots and doing the same

Hats off to you for shore fishing with all these bugs

I just spent 4 days up at the french near alban

And the bugs are there,even on the water

You can always rent a boat and fish where there are no bass spawning.....

PMEmail Poster
westarm
Posted: Jun 02, 2017 - 04:14 pm

Adult Trout

Member No.: 8318

I just would like to add something here for the record

he never once said he was targeting them

and he IS NOT a poacher.

cormorants target them and are poachers. spend your time sending letters to fix that problem so we are allowed to target cormorants.

PMEmail Poster
pandakiller
Posted: Jun 03, 2017 - 12:08 am

Smolt Trout

Member No.: 13176

QUOTE (fishermansc @ Jun 02, 2017 - 03:19 pm)
guess my views are different, personally it makes me feel bad to catch an oos fish, because its not natural, but i guess everyone is different.

If this was posted on simcoe boards, the replies would be very similar to my views. guess ill stick to simcoe...

give it up fish don't have an out of season people do ! if said fish is hungry and fooled by the bait it bites it, bass aren't out of season one country south of us! how much harm can you possibly do by disrupting one fish out of thousands for one minute... the internet already has enough police whats next his grammatical errors ?

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Lake Nipissing
Fishing forum for Lake Nipissing & Area. Fishing for walleye/pickerel, muskie, pike, bass, perch, crappie and more. Local Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Tactics, Discussions & More. Northern Ontario Fishing at it's Best!

Marketplace