Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> West Arm
luckyfisherman
Posted: Jun 21, 2017 - 04:47 pm

Egg

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 13372

Just got back from a trip at the West Arm Lodge June 16-20th. There was a lot of very small pike and rock bass being caught. I was with a group of 10 and in the end we're able to catch a few good fish starting with a 6lb pike from Lily Lake, 2lb and 3lb bass in the little bay at the top of Pine River, 3.5lb walleye in Black Rock Bay, 3lb bass in Sawmill Bay, 2lb bass in the north part of Bear Bay and about 1/2 dozen jumbo perch in South Bay. We had our traditional fish fry on our last night and we are already looking forward to our next trip here possibly in the fall.

PMEmail Poster
westarm
Posted: Jun 21, 2017 - 09:11 pm

Adult Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 8318

QUOTE (luckyfisherman @ Jun 21, 2017 - 05:47 pm)
Just got back from a trip at the West Arm Lodge June 16-20th. There was a lot of very small pike and rock bass being caught. I was with a group of 10 and in the end we're able to catch a few good fish starting with a 6lb pike from Lily Lake, 2lb and 3lb bass in the little bay at the top of Pine River, 3.5lb walleye in Black Rock Bay, 3lb bass in Sawmill Bay, 2lb bass in the north part of Bear Bay and about 1/2 dozen jumbo perch in South Bay. We had our traditional fish fry on our last night and we are already looking forward to our next trip here possibly in the fall.

sounds like a good trip luckyfisherman!

my chores are all done will be out gator hunting tomorrow until Tuesday. got some friends coming to join me. hope to have some pics

from west bay to cross lake were comin!!

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Lake Nipissing
Fishing forum for Lake Nipissing & Area. Fishing for walleye/pickerel, muskie, pike, bass, perch, crappie and more. Local Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Tactics, Discussions & More. Northern Ontario Fishing at it's Best!

Marketplace