Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Parry Sound area
troutlover
Posted: Jun 15, 2018 - 07:51 am

Fry

Group: Members
Member No.: 10783

Hey guys heading to Parry Sound for the weekend with the wife and her niece. just curious if anybody knows of a couple small Lakes within 20 minutes of Parry sound where I could catch a couple walleye. Only have a 14 foot boat without a 6 horse motor. the wife isn't comfortable in the bigger Lakes. Not asking for hotspots just somewhere close by that has some walters. If you don't mind helping a guy please PM me as I know people don't like you listening lakes on here thanks in advance

PMEmail Poster
Paddy
Posted: Jun 15, 2018 - 10:54 am

Adult Trout

Member No.: 4885

I would try Manitouwabing. Lots of snot rockets in there, but there`s wallies too

PMEmail Poster
hammer8
Posted: Jun 15, 2018 - 04:50 pm

Alevin

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 2773

i have fished lake manitouwabing for years now very tough lake to fish locating the walleye is tough lots of smallmouth bass and pike there good luck let me know how u made out cheers

PMEmail Poster
troutlover
Posted: Jun 19, 2018 - 12:03 pm

Fry

Member No.: 10783

Thanks to both of u i have considered that lake few time just havnt made it there yet also been told mckellar

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Northern Lakes
Fishing forum for Northern Ontario, including Muskoka, Algonquin & Bancroft Area Lakes. Fishing for brook trout, lake trout, bass, walleye, pickerel, muskie, pike, crappie, perch, splake and more. Northern Ontario fishing at it's Best!

Marketplace