Outdoors Forum
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: 1 2 3   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> There Goes All Hope for Ontario!, 4 more years of inept leadership
Fishin fan
Posted: Jan 27, 2018 - 05:57 am

World Record Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 6321

QUOTE (hammerincameron @ Jan 26, 2018 - 12:18 pm)
Sounds like a "Witch Hunt" and a "Character Assassination" against Patrick Brown to me. Not sure where any offence was committed but it looks like Patrick's political career and reputation has paid the price. Could just be more "Fake News" or something more facetious perpetrated here, be it Kathleen Reddenbacher or members from within his own party not happy with his Leadership abilities. I find it somewhat suspicious the way his campaign leaders abandoned him pretty much forcing him to resign and Vic Fideli representing Mike Harris's old riding stepping right up to fill the position with Christine Elliott out of the way. I agree with Rose diManno "where are the balls in this party"(apparently they are on Vic Fideli).

I don't really have any faith in any of the three parties to represent Ontario without corporate influence being front and foremost on their agendas. i will be spoiling my ballot and voting with my dollar wherever possible.

Here is an interesting take on this sexual harassment movement.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UuL25FBWRk[/YOUTUBE]

Now that’s a strong woman. She is a leader not a follower. Kudos to her and her husband !

Dave

PMEmail Poster
Fishin fan
Posted: Jan 27, 2018 - 07:20 am

World Record Trout

Member No.: 6321

I read an interesting article this morning. It talked about an 18 yr old girl named Margaret who was seduced by a man 30 yrs older than her while in Tahiti. Now had this happened in this new age, would we have had Mrs Pierre Elliot Trudeau? Or would he have been kicked in the proverbial bag by the press?

Dave

PMEmail Poster
nuzpaper
Posted: Feb 15, 2018 - 08:10 am

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 2396

So now CTV is saying she wasn't underage nor in high school. So, if this happened 10 years ago then a 29 year old "maybe" tried to get with an 18 or 19 year old. If that is wrong then Trudope's father was a pedophile.

Also, watching the CTV morning show and not one word of them not reporting the facts accurately even though they admit it in print. Sticking with "we stand by our story" Guess we now know where to not get our news from.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43066577

PMEmail Poster
ronzigator
Posted: Feb 15, 2018 - 08:29 am

Parr Trout

Member No.: 11378

I still can't figure out why the PC party dumped him over what was, at worst, creepy behaviour. Someone in that party knows something that they're not telling us (I'm not referring to Brown's behaviour, I'm referring to the effort to oust him so quickly).

PMEmail Poster
Fisherman
Posted: Feb 15, 2018 - 09:04 am

World Record Trout

Member No.: 25

QUOTE (ronzigator @ Feb 15, 2018 - 08:29 am)
I still can't figure out why the PC party dumped him over what was, at worst, creepy behaviour. Someone in that party knows something that they're not telling us (I'm not referring to Brown's behaviour, I'm referring to the effort to oust him so quickly).

An orchestrated event that someone in the past obviously knew about, brought it forward to sack Brown. There's a lot of PC's that have no use for him and this was probably the most fool proof way of getting rid of him, guilty or innocent. With the "me too" movement going nuts, bingo, bango, his goose was cooked before it got close to the oven.

PM
Knuguy
Posted: Feb 15, 2018 - 10:01 am

World Record Trout

Member No.: 877

In these types of cases we seem to have gone from 'no woman is believed' to 'every woman is believed'! The truth, of course, is somewhere in between. Trial by media has become all too common!

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: 1 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Marketplace