Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> St Lawrence Sturgeon, Video link included
Hexilar
Posted: Aug 28, 2017 - 04:23 pm

Alevin

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 8029

I was able to get a bucket list fish thanks to an amazing guide out of Montreal. We met him at 6pm and we were out in a flash. It was pretty amazing to fish the St Lawrence - a river we all learned of its significance in our history books. Also incredible how our guide stumbled onto the fishery and location. A true angler who puts the time in, on a very calm Saturday night, not a soul around and these beastly fish were jumping all around us, unreal.

Hope you enjoy the video.

https://youtu.be/8R7hoX0oHL4

PMEmail Poster
VBB
Posted: Aug 28, 2017 - 08:04 pm

World Record Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 9650

Man thats awesome. I used to love catching sturgeon here in Ontario until the mnr closed the season down years ago. Hardest fighting fish I've ever fought and used to pull out some monsters to boot. Glad you had an amazing time, now I am itching to go to Quebec and tangle with one of these guys once again!

PMEmail Poster
Hexilar
Posted: Aug 29, 2017 - 08:21 am

Alevin

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 8029

Thanks. Amazing experience. Was our first sturgeon. If I ever win the lotto, I'm taking my fishing buds to the Fraser out west to try and get one of those group photos with a 10ft beauty.

PMEmail Poster
Paddy
Posted: Aug 29, 2017 - 01:28 pm

Adult Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 4885

Nice vid. Congrats on the catching.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Great Lakes
Fishing forum for the Great Lakes & Area. Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Discussions & More. Featuring Ice Hut Rentals, Accommodations, Bait & Tackle shops, Marinas and Fishing Guides. The best fishing in the Great Lakes!

Marketplace