Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> fishing this past weekend
flugsy
Posted: Jun 19, 2017 - 11:23 am

Alevin

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 1707

fished the east end of the lake just outside of Calender Bay. Saturday before the rain, landed 12 Walleye, a couple of bass, sheephead and perch. Got two keepers, 18.5 and 19". Saturday after the rain, while watching the airshow, walleye were on fire, over 40 in three hours, no keepers. Sunday , in the rain, 12 more, plus a pike bass and sheephead. All caught drifting or anchored, jig and worm - great weekend.

PMEmail Poster
deerhunter
Posted: Jun 19, 2017 - 11:54 am

Lunker Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 10322

Sounds like a great weekend. This week I am fishing in Gogama Ontario. Looks like the whole week will be rain. This is going to be an adventure.

PMEmail Poster
jamboparty
Posted: Jun 20, 2017 - 11:23 am

Egg

Member No.: 13665

Thanks for your post! I'm heading to the Callendar Bay area in mid-July, so I've been looking for fishing updates for that area. Sounds like I'm in for a good time.

PMEmail Poster
flugsy
Posted: Jun 21, 2017 - 02:28 pm

Alevin

jamboparty, see private email

PMEmail Poster
gillfin
Posted: Jul 05, 2017 - 07:58 am

Egg

Member No.: 13713

Nice to hear someone catching good for you,we have a trailer in Callender Bay and fishing has been slow for me and with all this rain its been hard fishing.Will be going back up next week hope weather is better.

PMEmail Poster
flugsy
Posted: Jul 06, 2017 - 01:05 pm

Alevin

My son just arrived back from a week, lots of Walleye, only one keeper, 21 1/2 ". lots of sheephead and bass also, weather was rubbish. I'll be back up for pike in August....

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Lake Nipissing
Fishing forum for Lake Nipissing & Area. Fishing for walleye/pickerel, muskie, pike, bass, perch, crappie and more. Local Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Tactics, Discussions & More. Northern Ontario Fishing at it's Best!

Marketplace