Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Manitoulin Island Salmon Update
smalleye99
Posted: Aug 07, 2017 - 04:56 pm

Alevin

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 14006

I know, not the right place for this however the Great Lakes gang is focused on S Ontario and the Georgian Bay group is focused on Parry Sound and parts south. Anyone with any info on salmon fishing on the island this summer?

PMEmail Poster
dmorrs35
Posted: Aug 14, 2017 - 03:40 pm

Trophy Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 8547

My sister's fiancée is sampling around there right now for the MNRF. last year, they got a salmon in the gill nets and they took their samples they needed and since it was already dead, they brought it back for dinner. about a 18 pounder. the two of them stuffed themselves that night.

that's about all I know about manitoulin island in general haha. hope you get the help youre looking for

PMEmail Poster
Fishchaser67
Posted: Aug 17, 2017 - 07:30 am

World Record Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 4782

I go out for salmon on the Island late sept for pink salmon and begining of oct for Coho Chinook been going for the last 5 years ...lots of fun ...

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Lake Nipissing
Fishing forum for Lake Nipissing & Area. Fishing for walleye/pickerel, muskie, pike, bass, perch, crappie and more. Local Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Tactics, Discussions & More. Northern Ontario Fishing at it's Best!

Marketplace