Fishing Forum  Fishing Regs  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: 1 2 3   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Illegal Ice Hut Operator Finally Gets His Dues
Michelle
Posted: Jan 17, 2017 - 10:05 pm

Lunker Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 2782

QUOTE (FatRap @ Jan 17, 2017 - 09:03 pm)
QUOTE (Michelle @ Jan 17, 2017 - 10:04 am)
I'm glad they moved in and took them off sooner then later. If you were to see a pic of the fire in one of his shacks there is no protective wall behind it..

and is views are quite harsh.... I was wondering when he would hit the fishing forum

http://www.nugget.ca/2017/01/05/natural-re...ental-operation

https://www.baytoday.ca/local-news/infamous...ministry-508097

LMAO, this must be the twat waffle you were talking about, looks like everybody knows him now

Yepper.

If people were able to read his old post you would see he pretty much hates everyone equally.

PMEmail Poster
FatRap
Posted: Jan 17, 2017 - 10:12 pm

World Record Trout
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1282

QUOTE (Michelle @ Jan 18, 2017 - 12:05 am)
QUOTE (FatRap @ Jan 17, 2017 - 09:03 pm)
QUOTE (Michelle @ Jan 17, 2017 - 10:04 am)
I'm glad they moved in and took them off sooner then later. If you were to see a pic of the fire in one of his shacks there is no protective wall behind it..

and is views are quite harsh.... I was wondering when he would hit the fishing forum

http://www.nugget.ca/2017/01/05/natural-re...ental-operation

https://www.baytoday.ca/local-news/infamous...ministry-508097

LMAO, this must be the twat waffle you were talking about, looks like everybody knows him now

Yepper.

If people were able to read his old post you would see he pretty much hates everyone equally.

Look likes the shoe is on the other foot now......everybody hates him equally

PMEmail Poster
Michelle
Posted: Jan 18, 2017 - 07:12 pm

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 2782

and the story keeps going.....

IMO I think it's good the MNR moved in quick on this. Protecting renters and other outfitters business that are run legally. Regardless of the guys opinions the law is the law.

https://www.baytoday.ca/local-news/ice-huts...medium=facebook

PMEmail Poster
HardlyCore
Posted: Jan 18, 2017 - 08:17 pm

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 8169

I agree with the sentiment that he should be able to not allow card holders based on his own convictions that they are allowed to rape the fisheries. He was an idiot to state it in print.
I personally don't feel he is right. But he shouldn't be expected to take money from people he doesn't want to take money from. (I know his ad said " I'll take your deposit and not refund it", but I did say he's an idiot)

I also have respect for the argument that we have a right by the rules of natural law (he calls it God, I call it natural law) to harvest food from nature. This is a tough one. If he were in dire need of food, and had no fishing license, I could support the civil disobedience. But he was trying to take money from people in return for a service and accommodation, for their own recreational purposes.

There is a strong and valid argument in the idea of the right of humans to eat from the land without the intervention of government, but as soon as he obeyed a single civil or common law at any point in his life, he accepted that he waived that right in order to be a part of civil society. this requires some compromise.

Ultimately, he is trying to promote himself as an activist. If he is then he should lawyer up and shut the hell up until he's in court. And take the punishment for what it is.

No one should be receiving threats though. Not him, not his family. But if he doesn't like the rule of law and the society that protects him and his family, I can't even stand behind THAT statement.

PMEmail Poster
xiaolu
Posted: Jan 19, 2017 - 06:50 am

World Record Trout

Member No.: 50

QUOTE (JoePa @ Jan 17, 2017 - 12:29 pm)
Why is this guy a racist - it seems he doesn't want people who have the right to keep hundreds of fish using his ice huts - that is how he explains his original comments - I think we are too quick on labeling people because they don't agree with what they say - we have to be careful otherwise we turn our society into a - one thought fits all - we seem to forget that a person should have the right of free speech even if we don't agree with what he said -

We seem to forget that thousands have died to protect our freedoms - one of which is free speech - this politically correct thing is going to bite in the back end someday - just ask anyone that has lived under a dictatorship -

But the Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry and North Bay Police Service did already remove his huts from ice.

Or were the Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry and North Bay Police Service wrong in removing his huts?

PMEmail PosterYahoo
Cranman
Posted: Jan 19, 2017 - 07:38 am

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 1788

Who needs reality TV? Follow this guy with a camera and you would have a hit show...I would tune in!

PMEmail Poster
FatRap
Posted: Jan 19, 2017 - 11:39 am

World Record Trout
Group Icon

LMAO.......the ministry got this guy good.......hook, line and sinker

PMEmail Poster
Fish4Dinner
Posted: Jan 19, 2017 - 12:18 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 26

This guy is an idiot! He tell status card users they can use his hut under one rule which is the man made regulations and they must give up their god's rights. But in his case with operating without a commercial license he does not want to obey the man made rules and says he chooses to take god's rights to be able to provide for his family.
Hmmmmm ..... wonder why he is bouncing Lake to lake. This dude needs to find a new business. At some point you need to cut your lost and move on.

PMEmail Poster
Grumpa
Posted: Oct 05, 2017 - 08:48 am

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 4676

And the whole situation finally draws to an inevitable conclusion.

http://www.nugget.ca/2017/10/05/ice-hut-op...ed-on-probation

PM
westarm
Posted: Oct 05, 2017 - 09:33 am

Adult Trout

Member No.: 8318

looks good on the twat waffle! but wheres the fines!!

PMEmail Poster
spooner
Posted: Oct 05, 2017 - 09:57 am

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 778

good! thank god i dont have to listen to that bs spew from the mouth for a least 2 years. I agree should have fined him made an example of. what a loud mouth

PMEmail Poster
buddy
Posted: Oct 05, 2017 - 12:19 pm

Smolt Trout

Member No.: 5461

According to his website, he is in the process of acquiring a commercial ice hut license from another outfitter. I don't know how that is going to play out.
http://icehutrentals.ca/

PMEmail Poster
spooner
Posted: Oct 05, 2017 - 12:57 pm

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 778

O sister! i wish i hadnt clicked that! there it is again endless gibberish and rantings! i thought he was on probation for 2 years doesn't that mean he cant run a business? I wish I lived in the world this guy lives in. Nope back to reality for me, a nagging wife, screaming kids, yappy dog, maxed credit cards, indebted to the bank for everything own.. o well, crack open another can of 50cent beans and see if i can guess the neighbors wifi password again.

PMEmail Poster
FatRap
Posted: Oct 05, 2017 - 02:47 pm

World Record Trout
Group Icon

QUOTE (spooner @ Oct 05, 2017 - 02:57 pm)
O sister! i wish i hadnt clicked that! there it is again endless gibberish and rantings! i thought he was on probation for 2 years doesn't that mean he cant run a business? I wish I lived in the world this guy lives in. Nope back to reality for me, a nagging wife, screaming kids, yappy dog, maxed credit cards, indebted to the bank for everything own.. o well, crack open another can of 50cent beans and see if i can guess the neighbors wifi password again.

LMAO spooner

Who's the Twat Waffle now

There should have been a heavy fine as well but I feel this isn't the last we are going to hear about this a$$-clown.

PMEmail Poster
jmah
Posted: Oct 05, 2017 - 05:49 pm

Adult Trout

Member No.: 10488

spooner thanks for the laugh

Attached Image

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: 1 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Lake Nipissing
Fishing forum for Lake Nipissing & Area. Fishing for walleye/pickerel, muskie, pike, bass, perch, crappie and more. Local Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Tactics, Discussions & More. Northern Ontario Fishing at it's Best!

Marketplace