Ľ Fishing Forum  Fishing Regs  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: 1 2   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Bells Lake
matt101
Posted: Jan 13, 2018 - 02:05 pm

Alevin

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 13542

Allan park trout pond gets stocked and fished fairly heavily until they are pretty well gone. i would agree with the above recommendations. if you try "robson" beware of current between the two lakes by the culverts.

PMEmail Poster
Brookie56
Posted: Jan 14, 2018 - 01:50 pm

Parr Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 3537

As of 2018, and per the 2018 regs, Allan Park is no longer open to ice fishing. They will open and close with the regular trout season. In 2016 the ponds were stocked with Brook Trout, in 2017 I heard it was stocked with Browns, however I didn't fish it so that is only here say. I was at the park in late October 2017 and a sign said it was closed to angling on Sept.30th. FYI

PMEmail Poster
markweist
Posted: Jan 15, 2018 - 12:34 pm

Fry

Group: Members
Member No.: 6173

There is a pond in Flesherton along the Boyne River. Itís stocked in the spring. Not sure in the name of it or the regs. Check them before heading out.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Georgian Bay & Lake Huron
Fishing forum for Lake Huron & Georgian Bay. Fishing for walleye, muskie, bass, salmon, trout, crappie, perch and more. Local Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Tactics, Discussions & More. Enjoy Lake Huron Outdoors!

Marketplace