Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Bisco
Fummer
Posted: Jun 18, 2018 - 10:57 am

Parr Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 9851

Heading back up to beautiful bisco in july, this time with the wife for a week .Making the journey from just north of Oshawa. Looks like were gonna be heading to the north side. I've camped on the south a few times, towards Ramsey Dam/ Indian lake area but never ventured north. From looking at the map I have of the lake, it looks like the north is a little rockier and has more islands. Just looking for any knowledge or feedback would be great, I know the south end decent just never been north. As well does anyone know if your able to boat into lost Lake from Bisco. My map show there's a small channel to the south of grey owl bay( Grouse island). Just wondering if anyone has been down there and towards Lost lake. Thanks very much everyone.

PMEmail Poster
Blake85
Posted: Jun 24, 2018 - 08:06 pm

Parr Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 12915

Been fishing Bisco for years.

Lost lake is accessible by boat, water is up this year, as I just returned home. Last year we hammered a few walters back there, my guess is a decent spawning bay come early season.

Pansey Island and Windy Point in the northern end has always done well for me.

Cheers

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Northern Lakes
Fishing forum for Northern Ontario, including Muskoka, Algonquin & Bancroft Area Lakes. Fishing for brook trout, lake trout, bass, walleye, pickerel, muskie, pike, crappie, perch, splake and more. Northern Ontario fishing at it's Best!

Marketplace