Fishing Forum  Fishing Regs  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Elliot lake, snow and ice conditions??
chrome4life
Posted: Feb 13, 2018 - 10:00 am

Smolt Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 10617

Jus wondering if anyone knows the snow and ice conditions currently?? How the sled trails are?? Any info is greatly appreciated... Thanks in advance!

PMEmail Poster
spintex
Posted: Feb 13, 2018 - 07:57 pm

Parr Trout

Member No.: 6149

Not a ton of snow but trails were good. A few rocks sticking out here and there. Ice was good where we were. Trucks parked on the ice on some lakes. 14 inch average Id say. Just always know where the currents are. Still open water in those areas and changes in ice conditions. Good luck

PMEmail Poster
Icehog
Posted: Feb 13, 2018 - 10:58 pm

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 7626

Like spintex said know where the currents are. Some parts may look forzzen but not much ice due to current.

PMEmail Poster
chrome4life
Posted: Feb 14, 2018 - 03:38 pm

Smolt Trout

Member No.: 10617

QUOTE (spintex @ Feb 13, 2018 - 07:57 pm)
Not a ton of snow but trails were good. A few rocks sticking out here and there. Ice was good where we were. Trucks parked on the ice on some lakes. 14 inch average Id say. Just always know where the currents are. Still open water in those areas and changes in ice conditions. Good luck

Thanks guys appreciate the info! As soon as i seen exposed ROCKS it brought to mind a couple trails there lol... Trying to decide if i should bring my new sleds or old sleds! My buddys had his cottage there for 20yrs he knows the spots to stay away from pretty well!

PMEmail Poster
Seguin Fisher
Posted: Feb 14, 2018 - 05:13 pm

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 9952

Exposed rocks
Ive only been on the trails there in summer but all I saw there was either a muddy spot or literally billions and billions of rocks and boulders! Not a good place to start a veggie garden

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Northern Lakes
Fishing forum for Northern Ontario, including Muskoka, Algonquin & Bancroft Area Lakes. Fishing for brook trout, lake trout, bass, walleye, pickerel, muskie, pike, crappie, perch, splake and more. Northern Ontario fishing at it's Best!

Marketplace