Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Bob's Lake, Need help
newf-dog
Posted: May 17, 2018 - 07:56 am

Fry

Group: Members
Member No.: 9526

Looking to keep kids interested in fishing on a cottage rental. Would like advice for crappies second week of July. Pm me if you don't want the world to know. Never tried so going in blind other than navionics.

Thanks in advance

PMEmail Poster
Funtolly2
Posted: May 17, 2018 - 08:59 am

Alevin

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 15060

Which bob's lake? There are lots. If it is the one near sharbot lake I can help you out . iI used to have a cottage there.
Tolly

PMEmail Poster
newf-dog
Posted: May 17, 2018 - 11:53 am

Fry

QUOTE (Funtolly2 @ May 17, 2018 - 08:59 am)
Which bob's lake? There are lots. If it is the one near sharbot lake I can help you out . iI used to have a cottage there.
Tolly

Ya funtrolly2 that's the Bob's Lake I'm heading too. Seen a few fishing shows but most crappies were caught in spring. Something different then rock bass for the kids.

PMEmail Poster
Funtolly2
Posted: May 17, 2018 - 02:23 pm

Alevin

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 15060

Are you renting a water access cottage? It would be funny if it was my old place LOL. I never managed to catch a bunch of crappies at once. It was usually just a rogue one here and there. But then again I never target with them. Itís a good fishery and kids wonít be bored at all. Using worms my kids were able to fill buckets with sunfish off the dock . We would then relocate them somewhere else on the lake.Unfortunately I donít think I have enough posts for PMs yet. You can try and send me one and maybe would be easier if we talk over the phone. Or if you show me on the lake where you were staying I can give you ideas . It is a huge lake.

PMEmail Poster
newf-dog
Posted: May 17, 2018 - 06:32 pm

Fry

It is water access says it has jumping rocks etc. North of buck bay but not as high as crow lake. Your right it's a very big lake so I figured I'd ask for help as I have no clue where to start. I'd flip you the rental page but I can't find the darn thing lol. When I do ill send it to you. Looks like a beautiful lake.

I did try and send you a PM but says you don't have permission. I'm sure my wife has something to do with it.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Northern Lakes
Fishing forum for Northern Ontario, including Muskoka, Algonquin & Bancroft Area Lakes. Fishing for brook trout, lake trout, bass, walleye, pickerel, muskie, pike, crappie, perch, splake and more. Northern Ontario fishing at it's Best!

Marketplace