Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> anglers haven
gibsonsg
Posted: Jan 11, 2018 - 10:40 am

Smolt Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 8039

hey guys...lets try this again....just got back from 3 day trip and was one to remember...but want to add, don't get upset that the bite turns off if you are paying to go catch fish...that's fishing !! We had a blast ! managed to ice 2 keeper walleye and a tonne of perch...rippin rap iced my keepers and more ( silver/blue #5 ) and slab grabber was on fire as well ( white and red bead )..my wife managed a 12" perch too...also a 2.5 lb cisco and lost a few heavy fish that we didn't even get to see...orang and chartreuse jig heads tipped with big shiners took everything else...the bite turned right off as soon as we started using smaller chub/shiners..so we just bought more bigger ones and BAM !!! ALL IN ALL, a fantastic trip and amazing people taking care of us...hats off to mark and his staff, you guys rock...wife says we will be back soon ! cheers - jay -...here is a nice pic of hut...i'll add a couple pics as well

PMEmail Poster
gibsonsg
Posted: Jan 11, 2018 - 10:49 am

Smolt Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 8039

for some reason I cant post a pic..try again later

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Lake Nipissing
Fishing forum for Lake Nipissing & Area. Fishing for walleye/pickerel, muskie, pike, bass, perch, crappie and more. Local Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Tactics, Discussions & More. Northern Ontario Fishing at it's Best!

Marketplace