Outdoors Forum
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: 1 2 3 4 > »»   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Daytona 500
Chevy
Posted: Feb 15, 2017 - 10:10 pm

World Record Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 156

QUOTE (sdcaller @ Feb 15, 2017 - 10:02 pm)
QUOTE (Chevy @ Feb 15, 2017 - 09:46 pm)
I thought the duels were next Thursday with qualifying this Sunday. I'll have to check into it. I love the duels ....

I think you are right. I just went through the schedule for tomorrow and nothing there.

Bayliner has probably been at he bar and lost a week.

SDC

Lmao SD, you might be on to something. Just checked and the duels are next Thursday and qualifying is this Sunday.
I'll page the bar and let Bayliner know.

PMEmail Poster
Bayliner
Posted: Feb 16, 2017 - 05:19 am

World Record Trout
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 22

A guy at work told me that. I thought NA$CAR just changed the schedule. Thanks for correcting me.

PMEmail Poster
Neil
Posted: Feb 16, 2017 - 07:41 am

Adult Trout

Member No.: 4203

I have also been a fan for quite a while. Initially a Rusty Wallace fan and moved to a Gordon fan when he hit the scene. The last ten years or so I root for the young guys coming into the sport and don't really have a favorite. I could do without Rusty working for the TV broadcast these days too.l

I like Bayliner am losing interest. Way over commercialized these days. Yellow flag brought to you by and things like that are driving me away. Ever changing rule book also is a detraction.

My wife and I have been to 10 different tracks and have a couple more that we would like to see. I don't need to go to any more mile and a half tracks nor do I need to see another restrictor plate race. They will kill another driver at one of those eventually.

No TV at the cottage but we do listen to the broadcast on MRN or PRN if there isn't much going on.

PMEmail Poster
steelhedrmatt
Posted: Feb 16, 2017 - 08:02 am

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 55

QUOTE (Neil @ Feb 16, 2017 - 09:41 am)
I have also been a fan for quite a while. Initially a Rusty Wallace fan and moved to a Gordon fan when he hit the scene. The last ten years or so I root for the young guys coming into the sport and don't really have a favorite. I could do without Rusty working for the TV broadcast these days too.l

I like Bayliner am losing interest. Way over commercialized these days. Yellow flag brought to you by and things like that are driving me away. Ever changing rule book also is a detraction.

My wife and I have been to 10 different tracks and have a couple more that we would like to see. I don't need to go to any more mile and a half tracks nor do I need to see another restrictor plate race. They will kill another driver at one of those eventually.

No TV at the cottage but we do listen to the broadcast on MRN or PRN if there isn't much going on.

You should come on out to Sunset Speedway......GREAT racing....very competitive.....lots of fun....even get the limited late models there from time to time.as well as oscaar....

PMEmail Poster
happyhooker
Posted: Feb 16, 2017 - 08:22 am

World Record Trout

Member No.: 398

anyone remember he Alabama gang

PMEmail Poster
Neil
Posted: Feb 16, 2017 - 11:42 am

Adult Trout

QUOTE (steelhedrmatt @ Feb 16, 2017 - 08:02 am)
QUOTE (Neil @ Feb 16, 2017 - 09:41 am)
I have also been a fan for quite a while.  Initially a Rusty Wallace fan and moved to a Gordon fan when he hit the scene.  The last ten years or so I root for the young guys coming into the sport and don't really have a favorite.  I could do without Rusty working for the TV broadcast these days too.l

I like Bayliner am losing interest.  Way over commercialized these days.  Yellow flag brought to you by and things like that are driving me away.  Ever changing rule book also is a detraction. 

My wife and I have been to 10 different tracks and have a couple more that we would like to see.  I don't need to go to any more mile and a half tracks nor do I need to see another restrictor  plate race.  They will kill another driver at one of those eventually.

You should come on out to Sunset Speedway......GREAT racing....very competitive.....lots of fun....even get the limited late models there from time to time.as well as oscaar....

I will have to suggest that to the boss. We used to go to Cayuga occasionally.

PMEmail Poster
Figgman
Posted: Feb 16, 2017 - 04:50 pm

Alevin

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 2878

Cheering for D.J. Kennington !!!!

PMEmail Poster
Chevy
Posted: Feb 16, 2017 - 05:25 pm

World Record Trout

QUOTE (happyhooker @ Feb 16, 2017 - 08:22 am)

No I don't.... who or what were they ?

PMEmail Poster
Chevy
Posted: Feb 16, 2017 - 05:28 pm

World Record Trout

I follow the drag racing but never been to see them. Love that kinda horsepower. My family and I used to go to Mosport on Saturday nights for the oval races. King of the hill was the highlight of the night

PMEmail Poster
Neil
Posted: Feb 17, 2017 - 09:29 am

Adult Trout

QUOTE (Chevy @ Feb 16, 2017 - 05:25 pm)
QUOTE (happyhooker @ Feb 16, 2017 - 08:22 am)

No I don't.... who or what were they ?

The Alabama gang was a group that raced in Nascar starting back in the late 50's. Bobby and Donnie Allison and Red Farmer were the original members. It is carried on today by several descendants of past members.

PMEmail Poster
Bayliner
Posted: Feb 19, 2017 - 08:39 am

World Record Trout
Group Icon

FYI guys, The Clash was rained out last night. Supposed to run today at 11:30 AM.

PMEmail Poster
Chevy
Posted: Feb 19, 2017 - 09:55 am

World Record Trout

QUOTE (Bayliner @ Feb 19, 2017 - 08:39 am)
FYI guys, The Clash was rained out last night. Supposed to run today at 11:30 AM.

Thx Bayliner, the warden has me on the "honeydew list " detail this morning. Hopefully catch some qualifying later.

PMEmail Poster
Chevy
Posted: Feb 20, 2017 - 08:20 pm

World Record Trout

Wow , second year in a row... Chase Elliot has the poll. He certainly has the balls during qualifying but can he win the big one ? The duels are on Thursday to round out the field....

PMEmail Poster
Chevy
Posted: Feb 20, 2017 - 08:25 pm

World Record Trout

Forgot to mention..... Chevy's rule. I thought the fords and toyotas were supposed to dominate????

PMEmail Poster
Bayliner
Posted: Feb 20, 2017 - 08:30 pm

World Record Trout
Group Icon

QUOTE (Chevy @ Feb 20, 2017 - 08:20 pm)
can he win the big one ?

He can cause the "big one".

He can take the 48 car out while he's at it.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: 1 2 3 4 > »»  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Marketplace