Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Bye Bye fishing gear and ice fishing weather
Greenpark
Posted: Jan 05, 2018 - 07:18 am

Fry

Group: Members
Member No.: 12660

Well little did I know that that when I told my wife to book a cruise down south the first week of January that we would have fishable ice almost everywhere in Ontario! I thought I was being smart figuring there wouldn’t be safe ice yet. The fish better watch out when I get back! All has not been lost though, this kind wife of mine could see the itch that needed to be scratched so badly so I did manage to get onto the Simcoe perch grounds last weekend. Now it is my turn to return the favour and give the rest that my wife so deserves. ( 10 years with out a vacation with out 4 kids ). Well we are off and this white Canadian will just be getting his white skin ready for the Lake Trout grounds on Simcoe near the end of the season. Tight lines everyone and enjoy the ice we are fourtunate to have this early in the season

GreenPark
Karl Jr.

PMEmail Poster
steelheader
Posted: Jan 05, 2018 - 10:10 am

World Record Trout

Member No.: 315

Enjoy your vacation.. , And look after that lady , only some of us are lucky enough to find one that will put up with a crazy fisherman

PS: The ice will still be here when you get back

PMEmail Poster
Chevy
Posted: Jan 05, 2018 - 11:48 am

World Record Trout

Member No.: 156

We'll try and save a couple of fish for ya (no promises though). Have a great trip.
Cheers

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Marketplace