Outdoors Forum
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: 1 2 3 > »»   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> There Goes All Hope for Ontario!, 4 more years of inept leadership
HardlyCore
Posted: Jan 25, 2018 - 12:46 pm

Trophy Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 8169

Really sucks that a guy can lose his whole career based on allegations. True or not, Patrick Brown was the first politician to have me planning on voting Conservative in the up comming Ontario elections. And after reading the allegations, I have no issue voting for him still!

This is a win win for Wynne. I've lost all hope for this province.

PMEmail Poster
nuzpaper
Posted: Jan 25, 2018 - 01:01 pm

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 2396

I find this very suspect. Guilty or not it doesn't matter. Although it doesn't appear that he did anything illegal. Once an allegation is made you are done. Hopefully people vote for the party not the leader.

PMEmail Poster
happyhooker
Posted: Jan 25, 2018 - 01:04 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 398

this a set up by the libs i hope it comes to a head and these broads are heaved in jail then winn gets her a## kicked she must be related to clinton

PMEmail Poster
HardlyCore
Posted: Jan 25, 2018 - 01:12 pm

Trophy Trout

QUOTE (nuzpaper @ Jan 25, 2018 - 01:01 pm)
Hopefully people vote for the party not the leader.

In our system, the leader has far too much control over the direction of the party. I vote for the leader when I feel that person will make a difference, and if my representative for that party is not useless. That said, people can vote however they feel. There are so many angles to take into consideration in our electoral system.

PMEmail Poster
HardlyCore
Posted: Jan 25, 2018 - 01:14 pm

Trophy Trout

Won't go as far as to say it's a set-up, but I certainly want that idea investigated. Pretty coincidental that another Conservative out east is in the same boat on the same day.

PMEmail Poster
nuzpaper
Posted: Jan 25, 2018 - 01:22 pm

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 2396

QUOTE (HardlyCore @ Jan 25, 2018 - 01:14 pm)
Won't go as far as to say it's a set-up, but I certainly want that idea investigated. Pretty coincidental that another Conservative out east is in the same boat on the same day.

Yup. And it doesn't seem like he did anything wrong. When the woman said no he stopped. Think he even drove her home. Isn't that what we are supposed to do?

PMEmail Poster
RCRward
Posted: Jan 25, 2018 - 02:14 pm

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 9845

We have been getting raped by Wynne for the past few years and she isn't in trouble.

PM
HardlyCore
Posted: Jan 25, 2018 - 03:01 pm

Trophy Trout

^^^^^That's the worst part^^^^^

Libs can waste billions, hide documents, delete emails, fix elections, sell public services, and just plain run us into the ground.

Joke #1 - No penalties, no repercussions.
Joke #2 - Toronto will vote them in again.

PMEmail Poster
Fisherman
Posted: Jan 25, 2018 - 03:26 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 25

Maybe there's more to the story, teenagers involved. Don't know if it's tue or not, nothing more than speculation but here's a cut:
However-these victims claim they were teenagers at the time😱. Why was he so dum to invite them to his house??

Perhaps there are more stories coming up. Now hes almost 40 and not married. Doesnt help that he was in his 30s with a 19 year old. The girls father verified the time line too-

PM
JAYG79
Posted: Jan 25, 2018 - 04:08 pm

Adult Trout

Member No.: 8002

We need to do what Iceland did and force the government to resign and rewrite the constitution focussing on corporate greed. It's only going to get worse before it's gets better it's no longer a democracy more like a demockery. At the end of the day all political party's libs,Ndp, and cons etc.they Are all buddy's that go out for dinner and drinks together after their meetings probably laughing how they just f'ed Canadians for the thousandth time.

PMEmail Poster
fishmagnet
Posted: Jan 25, 2018 - 04:42 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 515

QUOTE (nuzpaper @ Jan 25, 2018 - 01:22 pm)
QUOTE (HardlyCore @ Jan 25, 2018 - 01:14 pm)
Won't go as far as to say it's a set-up, but I certainly want that idea investigated.  Pretty coincidental that another Conservative out east is in the same boat on the same day.

Yup. And it doesn't seem like he did anything wrong. When the woman said no he stopped. Think he even drove her home. Isn't that what we are supposed to do?

When the woman said no he stopped. Think he even drove her home. Isn't that what we are supposed to do?....

Yes but he left his junk out the whole way home ..

PMEmail Poster
Fishin fan
Posted: Jan 25, 2018 - 05:49 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 6321

He was never gonna win as a conservative in my opinion. He parachuted into my riding and Id have a hard time voting for him before all this othe than to keep Orville redenbacher from winning. Hes to centrist. But its a shame hes guilty before due process. Seems to be the new weapon out there.

Dave

PMEmail Poster
Knuguy
Posted: Jan 25, 2018 - 07:03 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 877

And the moral to this story(and Bill C's ears ago) is that it's OK to screw the voters enmasse but not 1 at a time

PMEmail Poster
Bayliner
Posted: Jan 25, 2018 - 07:11 pm

World Record Trout
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 22

2 women come forward over 10 years after the fact. Both come forward on the same day and don't want to be identified and give their stories to CTV. By not wanting to be identified, they wont be pressing charges. Strategic timing also, to blow any chances of the PCs winning.

Wynnie to pooh rigged the last one and it looks like she'll get away with it again.

PMEmail Poster
HardlyCore
Posted: Jan 25, 2018 - 10:09 pm

Trophy Trout

I think Knuguy nailed it!

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: 1 2 3 > »»  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Marketplace