Fishing Forum  Fishing Regs  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: «« < 4 5 6   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Lake Joseph, Lake Joseph
Knuguy
Posted: Mar 16, 2018 - 08:54 am

World Record Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 877

A pleasant but quite slow day on Joe yesterday. Didn't see the nearby group catch any either.

PMEmail Poster
Rdevries
Posted: Mar 16, 2018 - 06:46 pm

Fry

Member No.: 13876

Finally got out on Joe today for 3 hours. Landed a couple of nice lakers.
Kept one that swallowed the hook.

Attached Image

PMEmail Poster
Dbfish
Posted: Mar 16, 2018 - 07:52 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 1601

QUOTE (Knuguy @ Mar 12, 2018 - 05:56 am)
QUOTE (Fishin fan @ Mar 10, 2018 - 01:39 pm)
No Harold!  Like a few keyboard mnr boys on here have said u guys keep too many fish in your Toyota. Lol. At least you are getting out. These hockey playoffs and no days off in the week are killing my fishing. In the championship series now so hopefully we wrap it up by next weekend and there will be some ice left. Ill bring the bucket and grinder!

Dave

We knew that it was no good to go to Ross because you, DB and your cronies have pretty well cleaned out that lake. Have you moved over to fish Joe now?

At least the spot we fished was nice and quiet, unlike where we fished in the S end, where a cons't/reno crew were making a big racket!! Was that you and your buddies, I wonder? If I thought it was I would have asked you to keep it down to a dull roar!

I also learned another advantage of a FF that day----1 of the guys didn't have one so he kept changing his lures/bait. I didn't waste my time on that because there was nothing there to entice to bite!! Pretty boring looking at a blank screen

Started to clean out Lake of Bays Harold!!lol

PMEmail Poster
Knuguy
Posted: Mar 16, 2018 - 09:42 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 877

I thought we were going to head North to cull out the excess fish in Lake "z"?? You can ride in my Toyota!!

PMEmail Poster
hammerincameron
Posted: Mar 16, 2018 - 09:50 pm

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 5503

Yup you can take it right to the hut for an excel!
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yj1gff-ndc[/YOUTUBE]

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: «« < 4 5 6  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Northern Lakes
Fishing forum for Northern Ontario, including Muskoka, Algonquin & Bancroft Area Lakes. Fishing for brook trout, lake trout, bass, walleye, pickerel, muskie, pike, crappie, perch, splake and more. Northern Ontario fishing at it's Best!

Marketplace