Fishing Forum
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> open seat
phatfishindaddy
Posted: Jun 04, 2018 - 09:34 am

Alevin

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 15887

Hi guys i fish out of pickering and whitby i have a open seat most weekends I'm at the water by 530am and off by noon if anybody is interested. have a great day tight lines. Oh its a 185 alumacraft competitor

PMEmail Poster
shagdrrotten6969
Posted: Jun 04, 2018 - 10:03 am

World Record Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 153

Hey , welcome aboard. I fish out of Darlington and Whitby. Sometimes I need an extra fishing session on a Sunday so will keep you in mind. Most Saturdays are with Captain Dave.

Do you enter the salmon derby cuz that would be a factor for time on the water when it is on. I enter it just because I couldn't look in the mirror if I landed a beast with no ticket.

Tight lines !!

When you get about 15 posts I think you can send and accept PM's so look around the site and comment or post where applicable.

PMEmail Poster
phatfishindaddy
Posted: Jun 04, 2018 - 11:13 am

Alevin

Yes i enter the derby.i am not a charter boat so its best if you have your ticket. i when out of whitby Saturday 2 small kings 2lbs better than skunk i will slay them next time

PMEmail Poster
finsfurfeathers
Posted: Jun 04, 2018 - 01:01 pm

World Record Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 656

2 lbs best fish out there......to eat.
teens tend to give the best fight.
worst fight was from a 30 lb er that did 2 circles around the boat than into the next

PMEmail Poster
phatfishindaddy
Posted: Jun 04, 2018 - 01:19 pm

Alevin

were you out on the weekend and if so how did you do and what flow looked like every one was 200 flow is that where the fish are. i don't like to troll in someones line i try to find my own spot its a big lake. nothing like a boat 10 feet a way on lake ontario they see nice boat they think you know where the fish are HAHA LMAO

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Great Lakes
Fishing forum for the Great Lakes & Area. Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Discussions & More. Featuring Ice Hut Rentals, Accommodations, Bait & Tackle shops, Marinas and Fishing Guides. The best fishing in the Great Lakes!

Marketplace