Fishing Forum  Fishing Regs  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: «« < 3 4 5   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> MEET & GREET 2019 Come one and all, SEE PAGE 1 FOR full DETAILS
kingphoenix
Posted: Feb 11, 2019 - 01:48 pm

Trophy Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 10053

Hey question about the schedule, i want to bring the family with. Kids have swimming lessons at noon so we'll have to leave around 11 The first post says its from 8-12 but the silent auction page says biding closes at 1.10pm.

Is the fishing from 8-12 then we meet up to do a weight in, do food and stuff? My son is planning on winning the fishing derby so he doesn't want to miss out.

I can wait for the full schedule to be posted if that answers my questions.

Thanks,

PMEmail Poster
steelheader
Posted: Feb 11, 2019 - 01:58 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 315

Hey KP ; Unfortunatly the schedule may not fit your timing , fish derbies close at 12, food served shortly after and silent closes at 1:10 .. Unless your lad wants to fish till he has to leave and we could do a weigh in for him and leave an entry ??

PMEmail Poster
kingphoenix
Posted: Feb 12, 2019 - 12:19 am

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 10053

QUOTE (steelheader @ Feb 11, 2019 - 01:58 pm)
Hey KP ; Unfortunatly the schedule may not fit your timing , fish derbies close at 12, food served shortly after and silent closes at 1:10 .. Unless your lad wants to fish till he has to leave and we could do a weigh in for him and leave an entry ??

thanks for the reply, ill see how it goes, maybe my wife will take the kids and ill stick around.

PMEmail Poster
steelheader
Posted: Feb 12, 2019 - 11:54 am

World Record Trout

Member No.: 315

Guy's I still need more tables and another volunteer to help metalbucke at registration .. PM me..

Thanks Dave (steelheader)

PMEmail Poster
Icemanjay
Posted: Feb 14, 2019 - 08:55 pm

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 13620

Wish I could attend as last year was such a great time, unfortunately I wont be able to make it this year, sorry for the late reply. I hope you all have a great time and Im looking forward to see how it goes!

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: «« < 3 4 5  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Lake Simcoe
Fishing forum for Lake Simcoe & Area. Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Discussions & More. Featuring Ice Hut Rentals, Accommodations, Bait & Tackle shops, Marinas and Fishing Guides. The best fishing in Simcoe County!

Marketplace