Outdoors Forum
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: 1 2   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Trufuel
Fishsniffer
Posted: Sep 29, 2018 - 06:20 am

World Record Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 1597

When I purchased my Husky chainsaw they threw in 3 cans of the Xp fuel/stabilizer. Same idea of the true fuel.

Made a weee bit of a performance difference i noticed when bucking up the firewood. When cutting and splitting 8 bush cords of wood .... tru fuel would defiantly be heavy on the pocket !!!!

As for the auger idea depending on how much you use it. Some ppl never blow off a tank during the ice season. Also keep in mind the mix ratios .... my jiffy is 40:1 . I think most of those pre mixed fuels are 50:1.

PMEmail Poster
Newburg007
Posted: Sep 29, 2018 - 11:18 am

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 10129

Both ratios available.

PMEmail Poster
pandakiller
Posted: Sep 29, 2018 - 08:49 pm

Adult Trout

Member No.: 13176

QUOTE (Fishsniffer @ Sep 29, 2018 - 06:20 am)
When I purchased my Husky chainsaw they threw in 3 cans of the Xp fuel/stabilizer. Same idea of the true fuel.

Made a weee bit of a performance difference i noticed when bucking up the firewood. When cutting and splitting 8 bush cords of wood .... tru fuel would defiantly be heavy on the pocket !!!!

As for the auger idea depending on how much you use it. Some ppl never blow off a tank during the ice season. Also keep in mind the mix ratios .... my jiffy is 40:1 . I think most of those pre mixed fuels are 50:1.

they also triple your warranty if you use that stuff exclusively!!
i use it in the leaf blower (only cause it gets used maybe twice a year )
they are handy little resealable cans yes they cost a bit more but for the convenience ill pay it for everything else i mix my own

PMEmail Poster
trapperdirk
Posted: Oct 01, 2018 - 06:14 am

World Record Trout

Member No.: 4400

QUOTE (Bayliner @ Sep 25, 2018 - 06:24 pm)
I tell the wifey I need a day in the shed to prepare my 2 stroke fuels. I usually pick a crappy day. She doesn't know any better, so I get a day away from the honey-do list goofing off in my man cave drinking beer.

Chevy, you need to start thinking like a man.

Oh ya, there are no coffee tables in my shed if you ever want to come up to be a 2 stroke fuel chemist some time.

Good point . LOL . And weed whackers are meant only EVER to be looked at and NEVER to have the pull cord pulled .

I just mix my gas and use non ethanol with amsoil 100-1 with touch of seafoam for everything . I have an old John Deere sled ,power ,auger ,chainsaw and my Merc outboard is mixed so it gets used up around here . One mix does all but if lads only use mixed gas for a trip or two with their auger I could see going this route for convenience . The weed whacker is a wall hanger to look at and conversation piece while drinking beers in the man cave . LOL

TD

PM
Chevy
Posted: Oct 01, 2018 - 07:50 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 156

Agree with the Seafoam TD. It's like Franks hot sauce... I put that $h*+ in everything.

PMEmail Poster
Icemanjay
Posted: Oct 02, 2018 - 05:46 pm

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 13620

QUOTE (deerhunter @ Sep 28, 2018 - 03:53 pm)
My "Truefuel" for my manual auger.

PMEmail Poster
Fishsniffer
Posted: Oct 04, 2018 - 05:33 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 1597

QUOTE (Chevy @ Oct 01, 2018 - 07:50 pm)
Agree with the Seafoam TD. It's like Franks hot sauce... I put that $h*+ in everything.

Lmao

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Marketplace