Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Miss Lucy, The Brittany
trapperdirk
Posted: Mar 22, 2018 - 12:28 am

World Record Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 4400

Being who I am I only a few the sob stories I will share . I'm sorry and not my way . Charlie is gone since FEB4 2018

Anyway . I'm picking up my Britany pup in 13 days . Nah old trapper is not excited LOL BS lol

Attached Image

PM
trapperdirk
Posted: Mar 22, 2018 - 12:33 am

World Record Trout

Come on you can take one more pic of my baby ,no ? lol

Attached Image

PM
Fishin fan
Posted: Mar 22, 2018 - 03:01 am

World Record Trout

Member No.: 6321

Sorry for your loss Trapper. We lost our 2 retrievers the past year as well. Heartbreaking. But, then we found Buck and he helped the healing process. Im sure miss Lucy will do the same for you. Shes a beaut.

Dave

PMEmail Poster
steelheader
Posted: Mar 22, 2018 - 07:52 am

World Record Trout

Member No.: 315

Hey Trapper; Great looking pup.. Could be just me but that first pix looks like she's already got that point thing going ..

PMEmail Poster
coldmike1
Posted: Mar 25, 2018 - 01:06 pm

Smolt Trout

Member No.: 3039

that's a nice looking pup TD, can't replace Charlie but then she isn't supposed too, many good adventures to come with that one

PMEmail Poster
mydogbites
Posted: Mar 29, 2018 - 03:51 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 414

Hey TD so sorry to hear about your loss. I know all to well the feeling of losing a K9. RIP Charlie, remember the good times you had together TD. Miss Lucy will not be like Charlie guaranteed, but good for you getting another companion.

PMEmail Poster
Icemanjay
Posted: Mar 31, 2018 - 09:33 pm

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 13620

Sorry to hear about you pup, I know how hard it is. I lost mine too, this year on New Year's Day. He's the dog in my avatar pic, his name was Tucker. I really wanted to do a post about him but I just couldn't do it. Hopefully you and Charlie had as much fun together as Tucker and I had. On a lighter note, I hope everything goes great with your new pup! I'm sure you'll enjoy some great adventures together. Just in time for the nice weather too! Cheers!

PMEmail Poster
trapperdirk
Posted: Apr 01, 2018 - 09:29 pm

World Record Trout

Thankyou lads and appreciate your condolences and understand your own personal loss too . They take a lot out of us . We hurt bigtime Hunters are beyond pets,, even if pets if that makes sense but it will to hunter who runs dogs . LOL

Anyway her name is Lucy and all bs its " Its " Hidden Creek " I LOVE LUCY " . . Laughed at my Mutti/mom saying its not a hunting dog name .Me i said I need to make it nice calling yet snap it if reprimand . Anyways I have always titled and worked retrievers so a pointing spaniel is new to me .

She is cute just now . lol Might even be a dud but I got feeling she won't be . Turning into a handful at 8 weeks and driven and bold . I like BOLD . lol Kinda like Dad eh . lol

TD

Attached Image

PM

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Marketplace