Fishing Forum  Fishing Regulations  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search

Pages: 1 2   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Police ask Fishermen to leave, No Fishing
Flukes
Posted: Apr 05, 2020 - 07:22 pm

Lunker Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 15807

QUOTE (juiceIW @ Apr 05, 2020 - 05:20 pm)
i will no longer watch this guys videos. clearly blatantly breaking the law with complete disregard for anyone! cops need to start making examples of people like this.

But like I said, we shouldn't jump to conclusions. Let's give him/them the benefit of the doubt and assume they are living under the same roof so they are actually in compliance and they are OK. The point I was trying to make was that it's really hard for law enforcement and other people worried about a lack of social distancing to know for sure.

PMEmail Poster
juiceIW
Posted: Apr 05, 2020 - 08:24 pm

Alevin

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 13667

QUOTE (Flukes @ Apr 05, 2020 - 08:22 pm)
QUOTE (juiceIW @ Apr 05, 2020 - 05:20 pm)
i will no longer watch this guys videos. clearly blatantly breaking the law with complete disregard for anyone! cops need to start making examples of people like this.

But like I said, we shouldn't jump to conclusions. Let's give him/them the benefit of the doubt and assume they are living under the same roof so they are actually in compliance and they are OK. The point I was trying to make was that it's really hard for law enforcement and other people worried about a lack of social distancing to know for sure.

fishing in a park has been banned over a week, stay at home mandate over a week. essential travel only over a week. if you are making youtube vids it is not essential travel or feeding family. its views likes and shares. im sick of people trying to make excuses for people like this. its crap like this that will only prolong this. anyone if your looking for loop holes you are part of the problem not the solution! stay home!! serve your country.

PMEmail Poster
tbolduc
Posted: Apr 14, 2020 - 09:05 am

Parr Trout

Member No.: 7955

As long as they're all 6ft apart who cares. Besides i'm sure he can find a loophole and that's his right to do so. This isn't nazi germany.

PMEmail Poster
Summer679
Posted: Apr 14, 2020 - 04:32 pm

Parr Trout

Member No.: 12076

Our Prime minister traveled to Quebec over the weekend to spend time with his family . When asked about his trip he said that he had not seen them for 3 weeks and wanted to see them . Quebec also implemented a no travel policy between provinces . I guess this doesn't apply if your the Prime minister. Just saying.....
J

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Great Lakes
Fishing forum for the Great Lakes & Area. Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Discussions & More. Featuring Ice Hut Rentals, Accommodations, Bait & Tackle shops, Marinas and Fishing Guides. The best fishing in the Great Lakes!