Hunting Forum Hunting Regulations    
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: 1 2   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Some people just don't care!
minnkota
Posted: Jul 16, 2018 - 05:18 pm

Trophy Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 766

So sad to read this and the total disregard for our resources.

NEWS RELEASE
MINISTRY OF NATURAL RESOURCES AND FORESTRY
A Sault Ste. Marie man has been fined $4,125 for various hunting and fishing offences.

Cameron Tucker pleaded guilty and was fined $1,000 for hunting big game without a licence, $1,000 for discharging a firearm on the travelled portion of a roadway, $2,000 for violating a court order, and $125 for fishing without a licence. Tucker received a suspended sentence for possessing illegally killed wildlife and for failing to update his Outdoors Card address. Tucker is also suspended from hunting and possessing a firearm in an area inhabited by game for seven years, and must complete the Ontario Hunter Education Program prior to obtaining another hunting licence.

https://www.sootoday.com/local-news/sault-m...offences-982835

PMEmail Poster
pickerel24
Posted: Jul 17, 2018 - 05:42 am

Adult Trout

Member No.: 8214

why am i not surprised that this is not his first offence. it is a shame. stiffer penalty is required the suspension means nothing to this guy

PMEmail Poster
finsfurfeathers
Posted: Jul 18, 2018 - 02:34 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 656

QUOTE (pickerel24 @ Jul 17, 2018 - 05:42 am)
why am i not surprised that this is not his first offence. it is a shame. stiffer penalty is required the suspension means nothing to this guy

Yup a good kick to the nads with steel toe boots would be just punishment

PMEmail Poster
deerhunter
Posted: Jul 19, 2018 - 09:58 am

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 10322

In my opinion this low-life got off too easy. This was not his first offence. Obviously stiffer penalties are required to keep these scoundrels in check.

PMEmail Poster
Fishnhunt
Posted: Jul 19, 2018 - 08:39 pm

Smolt Trout

Member No.: 15869

I donít think making this clown take the hunters safety course is going to do much good. Stiffer penalties and confiscation of equipment and firearmsprobabl6 wont help either but it might slow him down a bit. What a pant load!!!!!!!!!!

PMEmail Poster
sabmgb
Posted: Jul 20, 2018 - 09:54 am

Parr Trout

Member No.: 15901

Agreed, this guy and many others have no regard for any type of rules. He will pay fine and continue doing what he has been doing. Taking all his fishing and hunting equipment and any vehicle he used would slow him down. Jail would help as hard to hunt or fish from a cell, but then we have to pay for him. Maybe we already are paying his way.

PMEmail Poster
7rubicon
Posted: Jul 28, 2018 - 05:26 am

Smolt Trout

Member No.: 574

People like this give ethical anglers and hunters a reputation.

PMEmail Poster
Ice
Posted: Jul 29, 2018 - 05:07 pm

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 7713

People never learn.

PMEmail Poster
ytjigger
Posted: Jul 31, 2018 - 08:40 pm

Adult Trout

Member No.: 17

I think convicted poachers should have to get special licence plates for their trucks, quads & sleds so everyone can keep an eye on them.

PMEmail Poster
Backroadsfishing
Posted: Oct 05, 2018 - 07:02 am

Parr Trout

Member No.: 14767

QUOTE (ytjigger @ Jul 31, 2018 - 08:40 pm)
I think convicted poachers should have to get special licence plates for their trucks, quads & sleds so everyone can keep an eye on them.

PMEmail Poster
Hockey.1
Posted: Nov 04, 2018 - 06:04 am

Alevin

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 15297

I think you poach once, and your done. never get licsence again, restricted to never hunt again, never to be allowed to buy hunting equipment, guns, bows, etc... these laws now a days are just jokes.

PMEmail Poster
trapperdirk
Posted: Nov 07, 2018 - 01:38 am

World Record Trout

Member No.: 4400

QUOTE (Hockey.1 @ Nov 04, 2018 - 06:04 am)
I think you poach once, and your done. never get licsence again, restricted to never hunt again, never to be allowed to buy hunting equipment, guns, bows, etc... these laws now a days are just jokes.

So in other words your a special kind of Sh1t head eh . ? Everybody on this site knows me and some even personally and Me being a " crap head " extreme your not taking over . LOL

Talk big but be Honest . How many years have you been licensed ? How many years have you been on earth ? How many times have you put a hunting dog down ?. How many times in your life have you went to a funeral and laid a friend to rest ? I can go on but I and feel rny my stripes being a " crap HEAD " being EXPERIENCED . Your a pup yelling right from wrong is "OK " but your not me .Slow da * f***k down lad .

If you take stances,,,,, have you got the gonads to send your addy for a kick door down ? I'm a nice guy but are you Me.... or others if called out and you will be if acting tough . Guaranteed I will be one of the first if you live close .LOL RESPECT .got
GUYS that spook me .? Older and its a smell .Walk softly and they got there fore reason Lol GOING to pick on Big Jim ..Size I have no fear of but you get it and heah he loves dogs and his bitter one .lol

TD

TD

PM
longfish
Posted: Nov 07, 2018 - 03:31 pm

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 10648

QUOTE (ytjigger @ Jul 31, 2018 - 08:40 pm)

I like the way you think.

PMEmail PosterYahoo
Seguin Fisher
Posted: Nov 07, 2018 - 05:22 pm

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 9952

QUOTE (trapperdirk @ Nov 07, 2018 - 01:38 am)
QUOTE (Hockey.1 @ Nov 04, 2018 - 06:04 am)

So in other words your a special kind of Sh1t head eh . ? Everybody on this site knows me and some even personally and Me being a " crap head " extreme your not taking over . LOL

Talk big but be Honest . How many years have you been licensed ? How many years have you been on earth ? How many times have you put a hunting dog down ?. How many times in your life have you went to a funeral and laid a friend to rest ? I can go on but I and feel rny my stripes being a " crap HEAD " being EXPERIENCED . Your a pup yelling right from wrong is "OK " but your not me .Slow da * f***k down lad .

If you take stances,,,,, have you got the gonads to send your addy for a kick door down ? I'm a nice guy but are you Me.... or others if called out and you will be if acting tough . Guaranteed I will be one of the first if you live close .LOL RESPECT .got
GUYS that spook me .? Older and its a smell .Walk softly and they got there fore reason Lol GOING to pick on Big Jim ..Size I have no fear of but you get it and heah he loves dogs and his bitter one .lol

TD

TD

Someone been on a bit of a bender? Or maybe your blood sugar is too low, have a snickers!

PMEmail Poster
Bayliner
Posted: Nov 07, 2018 - 07:02 pm

World Record Trout
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 22

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Marketplace