Ľ Fishing Forum  Fishing Regs  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Salmon run, How ha the salmon run been in the Notty?
FishN2beers
Posted: Sep 11, 2018 - 07:01 am

Egg

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 16312

How has the salmon run been in the Notty? And when is the derby in angus. I'd like to avoid that. Lol! I moved up to muskoka 3 years ago and miss the salmon run so I'd like to plan a trip down. The Oxbow and Angus have always been productive for me. Thanks in advance.
Cheers

PMEmail Poster
ehssoul
Posted: Sep 11, 2018 - 06:37 pm

Lunker Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 7132

Was on notty on weekend. The part I fished had 2 beach themselves on the sand bank. Definately coming in. Angus tourney this weekend.

PMEmail Poster
FishN2beers
Posted: Sep 12, 2018 - 08:21 pm

Egg

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 16312

That sounds like fun! Clearly you're not giving away your secret spot. Lol! How was your catch?

PMEmail Poster
Riggersdown
Posted: Sep 13, 2018 - 08:15 am

Fry

Member No.: 16198

I be hitting up the Notty below Alliston. Family weekend of camping from later today til Sunday. Hopefully fish up their. Looking forward to my 10 year old son learning some float fishing and teaching him lots!!!!

Will send some updates!!!!

PMEmail Poster
Riggersdown
Posted: Sep 14, 2018 - 01:58 pm

Fry

Member No.: 16198

Fished about 1.5 hrs today. Hit this on a large sack. Didnít see many fish at all while I walked the river. Tried beads and large sacks.

Last night as I sat by the fire I heard lots of fish flopping and jumping around. Will fish it harder this evening.

Attached Image

PMEmail Poster
steelheader
Posted: Sep 14, 2018 - 07:27 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 315

QUOTE (Riggersdown @ Sep 14, 2018 - 01:58 pm)
Fished about 1.5 hrs today. Hit this on a large sack. Didnít see many fish at all while I walked the river. Tried beads and large sacks.

Last night as I sat by the fire I heard lots of fish flopping and jumping around. Will fish it harder this evening.

Hey RD; Love your great bass pro professional fishing outfit It matches mine

Hey stick it out , there's lots of fish heading up the river now , that change in temp was their signal ..IMO

Dave

PMEmail Poster
Fishsniffer
Posted: Sep 15, 2018 - 05:22 am

World Record Trout

Member No.: 1597

QUOTE (steelheader @ Sep 14, 2018 - 07:27 pm)
QUOTE (Riggersdown @ Sep 14, 2018 - 01:58 pm)

Hey RD; Love your great bass pro professional fishing outfit It matches mine

Hey stick it out , there's lots of fish heading up the river now , that change in temp was their signal ..IMO

Dave

Odd bow in the mix. They should roll in soon .

PMEmail Poster
VBB
Posted: Sep 15, 2018 - 06:25 am

World Record Trout

Member No.: 9650

I picked up one fish yesterday in 2 hours of fishing. Crushed a firetiger mepps.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Georgian Bay & Lake Huron
Fishing forum for Lake Huron & Georgian Bay. Fishing for walleye, muskie, bass, salmon, trout, crappie, perch and more. Local Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Tactics, Discussions & More. Enjoy Lake Huron Outdoors!

Marketplace