Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New Fishing & Hunting Licencing Website
minnkota
Posted: Nov 27, 2018 - 04:09 pm

Trophy Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 766

https://huntandfishontario.com

Ontario's Government for the People Launches New Fish and Wildlife Licensing Service
November 26, 2018 3:00 P.M.Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry
TORONTO - Ontario's Government for the People has launched a better way for hunters and anglers across the province to get their Outdoors Cards and hunting and fishing licensing products.

"Our government is making life easier and allowing you to get outdoors quicker," said John Yakabuski, Minister of Natural Resources and Forestry. "We have launched a new licensing service that makes it easier to buy hunting and fishing licences. It was designed with hunters and anglers in mind."

The new licensing service is easy to use, with new mobile features and a single Outdoors Card. It can be accessed online at huntandfishontario.com, at participating ServiceOntario locations or at one of over 700 licence issuers across the province. Use it now to purchase Outdoors Cards, fishing licences and small game licences.

"We've improved our service so you can get out on the lake or into the woods in less time by purchasing licences from the comfort of home," said Yakabuski. "Interacting with your government should be seamless, and we've replaced the old service with one that serves everyone in the province."

For more information on the new Fish and Wildlife Licensing Service, please visit http://www.ontario.ca/outdoorscard.

PMEmail Poster
diggity_dunks
Posted: Nov 27, 2018 - 04:21 pm

Alevin

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 10399

Thanks! This is super helpful. We've finally advanced from the 1950's when we had to get it at the post office.

PMEmail Poster
mosus
Posted: Nov 28, 2018 - 11:05 am

Fry

Member No.: 2720

it is too bad the government cant get us some reasonably priced internet service. the only internet I get from my home is through very expensive cell phone service

PMEmail Poster
WTFish
Posted: Nov 28, 2018 - 11:33 am

Parr Trout

Member No.: 14462

what's with "Government for the People" BS ?

It's kinda hilarious

PMEmail Poster
Fishin fan
Posted: Nov 28, 2018 - 04:20 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 6321

🍿

PMEmail Poster
Fish_Finder
Posted: Dec 03, 2018 - 03:41 pm

Alevin

Member No.: 15304

QUOTE (WTFish @ Nov 28, 2018 - 01:33 pm)
what's with "Government for the People" BS ?

It's kinda hilarious

That's all Mr. Ford's idea. He created his own fake TV news station to make it look like the real thing....but the cheezy buzz words give it away. The "branding" is now making its way into alot of news releases like this one. Sad they are turning themselves into republicans of the north with this kind of propaganda. Just give us good services I say and cut out the rhetoric.

https://www.ontarionewsnow.ca/

PMEmail Poster
BIGFILTHY
Posted: Dec 03, 2018 - 08:51 pm

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 2710

JUST REALIZED MY FISHING LICENSE EXPIRES THIS MONTH.
THANKS FOR THIS TOPIC AS I JUST USED IT TO RENEW.
THANKS BOYS

PMEmail Poster
BootScoot
  Posted: Dec 04, 2018 - 10:41 am

Alevin

Member No.: 891

QUOTE (mosus @ Nov 28, 2018 - 04:05 pm)
it is too bad the government cant get us some reasonably priced internet service. the only internet I get from my home is through very expensive cell phone service

Not the government's job to provide you with internet service! Or perhaps the commies had it right?

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Lake Nipissing
Fishing forum for Lake Nipissing & Area. Fishing for walleye/pickerel, muskie, pike, bass, perch, crappie and more. Local Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Tactics, Discussions & More. Northern Ontario Fishing at it's Best!

Marketplace