Ľ Fishing Forum  Fishing Regulations  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search

COVID-19 Announcement

Ontario has enacted a "Declaration of emergency", as stated all
outdoor recreational amenities are now closed. Please Read..

Pages: 1 2   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> PUSLINCH LAKE, ICE>?
riplipsdrinkbusch
Posted: Jan 22, 2020 - 12:41 pm

Adult Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 12688

would love to hear a report once someone gets out there. Iím about 45 min from there, ingersoll area. I have done some roofs near there and been wanting to ice fish that lake. Wanted to try it last season but had a baby so didnít get out much last year. Once itís deemed safe if anyone that fishes there wants company PM me, Iím down. I got all the gear and than some.

PMEmail Poster
Jstubbs
Posted: Jan 22, 2020 - 04:01 pm

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 16585

Yeah I suspect by now it should be walkable.......

I am going to Simcoe this weekend - pumped to get out!!

There[s a tiny chance I will stop by Sunday on my way back home and see if anyone is out fishing but I will be tired and want to get home to Chatham lol long drive with the trailer in tow lol

If I do take a peak I will report.

PMEmail Poster
Goshawk
Posted: Jan 27, 2020 - 04:50 pm

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 11890

I was just looking around the Google Maps image of this lake and I have a quick question: correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this lake a private lake with no public access anyway?
The reason for my question is that I was looking for new water to explore next summer and saw that this lake had a launch ramp. The ramp isn't listed anywhere except on the campground website so I'm assuming that you have to be part of the campground to be able to use it.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Great Lakes
Fishing forum for the Great Lakes & Area. Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Discussions & More. Featuring Ice Hut Rentals, Accommodations, Bait & Tackle shops, Marinas and Fishing Guides. The best fishing in the Great Lakes!